Another reason for me to grumble.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

vampyre

Blood Drinking Iconoclast
Oh QVC, first the Roberts Dynasty, then this excellent piece of work.

SCW posted an item number on ct.com of an expensive but very desirable crafting item.
As usual no picture or description but a price of £71.50 (!) reduced to an IP of £64.92 with £6.95 postage. I hoped when it goes to air in June it will be on easy pay but even so it's really a daydream for me.

Now the item is still without pictures and description but has been denuded of its IP and now costs £73.75 +postage.

This gets a :down: from me even if I couldn't afford it a bit of fair play wouldn't kill them.

They do this all the time and it's silly. I wish QVC wouldn't bother putting the item on the web at all without it's description/contents and image, after all if they have all the information to give it a title and a price why not the rest?
Gosh that sounds grumpy, but then that really bugs me! :smirk:

Just post a link to the premier thread that is over on CT. :happy:

If it were a sticky that would be cool. Would need a clear explanation for anyone brand new to the site(s) about it taking you to a sister site as peeps are very nervous now about links and I don't blame them.

If it were a sticky that would be cool. Would need a clear explanation for anyone brand new to the site(s) about it taking you to a sister site as peeps are very nervous now about links and I don't blame them.

Yep that is not a problem, will get that organised. :wave:

Forgive me for being simple :cheeky: but what is the 'sister site'? I can't say that I've heard it mentioned before. Thanks!

Latest posts

Back