Nina Leonard TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

B

BenFongTorres

Guest Shopper
I think this is an attractive combo of clothes.
It's not my style,but I definitely can see the versatility and somewhat fashionable quality of them.
Not a bad price either.

Kudos Lenny.:)

Last edited:
I haven't seen the tsv yet but I do like what AK is wearing.

First time I've watched a Nina Leonard hour and have to say I'm impressed. While not my style they are not universally naff and unlike 'Kim' the prices are not ridiculous. Also Lenny seems to be a nice guy who does not drive me to distraction.

Just ordered it in the purple, ummed and aarghed all morning then happened to be on QVC site and just went for it. First time I have bought from this range so will let you know what it is like.

Just ordered it in the purple, ummed and aarghed all morning then happened to be on QVC site and just went for it. First time I have bought from this range so will let you know what it is like.

I have bought a couple of pairs of his trousers, they are good quality.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx?app=detail&params=item^147763,navlist^147763*147761*147760*147755*,cm_scid^dtlr&walk=&cmtags=

I saw this OTO and I've taken the plunge and ordered the purple option...it's a colour I love to wear all year round, but it isn't always easy to find in summer-weight clothes...I'm only short but I'll probably wear over peddle pushers or leggings...or if it's horrid it'll go back :wink:

Jude xx

Will be interested to hear how you get on with his clothing. A lot of it does look really nice and does not offend my eyes at all.

I really likde the look of one of his dresses a couple of months ago, but when I went to the Warrington Outlet (aaagh:down::down:) it really didn't look that nice. What looked like texture on the tv was really just flat. Of course the way everthing was shoved onto rails nothing looked nice, so maybe after an iron.....:nod:

Got my TSV this morning. Really pleased with it, better than Kim & Co. Spent half an hour trying everything on in different ways. If I had seen the trousers on their own I would have not looked at them twice but after putting them on they are great, quite wide, but not when they are on. The skirt is a bit clingy when worn at the correct length but after pulling it up under and over my bra it was better. Will certainly buy from this range again!! Can't wait to wear it now, in any combo.:clapping:

Latest posts

Back