B. Makowsky TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

whatever it is, I have seen some BMakowsky bags at our local TK Maxx (Ilford) on clearance prices as low as £37 lately so may be worth a check at your local branch.

i dare not look. i have just bought a load from the states (ones i couldnt get here). sadly 1 i will never use as it is too big now i dont have to carry around 2 packs of fags and a small army of lighters
i am still getting over the tig tsv from january lol gawd help me if there is another one of those soon

whatever it is, I have seen some BMakowsky bags at our local TK Maxx (Ilford) on clearance prices as low as £37 lately so may be worth a check at your local branch.

Never had a B Makowsky bag but think they might be for me. I hate over designed bags - KVZ is the pinnacle of this for me, they make me physically recoil! - but B Makowsky seem far 'cleaner'. Armed with Forumites advice on how to successfully do TK Maxx from another thread I'm going to check it out, so thanks! :up:

I have seen some in the USA and also at TK Maxx and they are made of lovely leather but the ones I saw in TK Maxx were in quite bright colours so havent bought one yet....................

B Makowsky and KVZ are the same company actually owned by a Chinese company no doubt made by workers who get £2.90 a day(going by Apple's wages). And they sold to you for £100.

I have 4 B Mak bags, 2 from qvc and 2 I bought in the US at Xmas. They are beautiful quality leather and reasonable prices.

The fact that he is married to KVZ makes not a hoot of difference to me, he could be married to Imelda Marcos for all I care, I still like his bags.

(and yes Donna, they may be made in China, so what?, Unlike me I guess you've never been there, so you really shouldnt pass comment !)

Once again asking a simple question - Does anyone know what the TSV is ?turns into another polital argument.

RedorDead you did kindly educate us that George Simonton made real fur.

So I thought well perhaps peeps on here would also like to know that these are not a high end designer US brand as made out by QVC. But owned and made by Chinese company.

I'm not entirely clear why it's necessary to have visited a country on order to have to have the right to pass comment on its policy on human rights?

i hope the bag is awful as i really do not need the temptation
i thought everything but cheddar cheese and champagne was made in china lol
as for needing to go to a country to be able to pass comment.. no it isnt necessary but to be able to pass an educated comment then i would think it helps.
what apple pays may seem like a pittance and slave wages to you and me but then again it is highly unlikely that these people have a mortgage of 700 pounds a month or utility bills of 400 a month, they wont be paying out 150 a week at asda or tesco and they will def. not be spending 6 quid on a packet of fags.
what i am trying to say is it is all relative. of course there will be people struggling to cope on their wages and others living off the fat but that is just the same has the uk, usa and every other country in the world. the only difference is we in the west suffer from extreme arrogance. we think we know better and that everyone should live to our norms and standards. that is why our governments stick their noses into other countries business.
sorry but this is a real bugbear of mine

i hope the bag is awful as i really do not need the temptation
i thought everything but cheddar cheese and champagne was made in china lol
as for needing to go to a country to be able to pass comment.. no it isnt necessary but to be able to pass an educated comment then i would think it helps.
what apple pays may seem like a pittance and slave wages to you and me but then again it is highly unlikely that these people have a mortgage of 700 pounds a month or utility bills of 400 a month, they wont be paying out 150 a week at asda or tesco and they will def. not be spending 6 quid on a packet of fags.
what i am trying to say is it is all relative. of course there will be people struggling to cope on their wages and others living off the fat but that is just the same has the uk, usa and every other country in the world. the only difference is we in the west suffer from extreme arrogance. we think we know better and that everyone should live to our norms and standards. that is why our governments stick their noses into other countries business.
sorry but this is a real bugbear of mine

exactly............... and the fact that people earning far less both in relative terms and in actual terms still manage to produce good quality products over the toot we make in this country means I'm happy to buy from any country i believe is trying to do its best to help its people. Whilst you dont have to have been to a place to make a comment, its prudent to talk from first hand experience rather than hearsay or media hype.

So I assume the 10 people that committed suicide in the factory that makes Apple stuff because of the horrendous stress and working conditions, should have thought themselves lucky?!

Still........... as long as we get cheap stuff, who cares?! :mysmilie_854:

So I assume the 10 people that committed suicide in the factory that makes Apple stuff because of the horrendous stress and working conditions, should have thought themselves lucky?!

Still........... as long as we get cheap stuff, who cares?! :mysmilie_854:

people suffer from stress and horrendous working conditions everywhere. luckily here in the west all we have to do is go on the sick. we still get paid and we even get free little jaunts out to the shrink to talk about our stress and why our lives are so crap because we only have a 42 inch telly and the jones's have a 50 inch. it just not fair!
75 years ago it wasnt a lark in the mines and factories of the UK and 50 years ago they still had segregation in the grand ol US of A but now things have gone too far the other way and we have ended up with the nanny state. China is an emerging superpower it will get there and prolly faster than we did because they have us for an example of what does and doesnt work

Bloomin' ell! I take it no one knows what the TSV is then. Only reason I looked at this thread!:thinking:

Getting away from yet more politics and back to the actual bag.............hope it isn't the one you think Perdy as it looks too big yet again. Why do the buyers think that we all need such huge bags to carry around our day-to-day items?

Latest posts

Back