Eyesight!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Klosblue

Costs nothing to be nice!
Well I know I'm getting on a bit and the old eyes aren't quite the same as they used to be but I've never had any problems with colour blindness until now!

Selling as White Kunzite, Rocks and Co presented this ring which in my opinion is not white but a very pale pink! Jerrilee was doing her usual screaming and squealing about the price and Mini Diniz's face was trippin him as normal. OMG how this company is still trading is totally beyond me. Their prices are still extortionate, their tales are getting taller and their stones are still windowed!

Have a look at these screen prints and tell me this stone is not pink. Oh and by the way, Mini Diniz actually said "Kunzite is very difficult to cut but this one doesn't have a window" - yeah right!

Furthermore, there is actually no such thing as White Kunzite and it should be called White Spodumene so this is another sales con! Call it Kunzite and people will buy because it sounds better than Spodumene which I must admit always reminds me of that shop "Spuds You Like" :mysmilie_17:
http://www.gemselect.com/other-info/yellow-kunzite.php

Oh and by the way, you can get White Kunzite on Ebay at a similar size for around a tenner Tenner :mysmilie_847: :mysmilie_15:
http://cgi.ebay.ph/17-16-Cts-EXCELLENT-FANCY-SOFT-WHITE-KUNZITE-PAKISTAN_W0QQitemZ180497599839QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item2a067ecd5f

Attachments

• Rocks White Kunzite 1.jpg
    Rocks White Kunzite 1.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 329
  • Rocks White Kunzite 2.jpg
    Rocks White Kunzite 2.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 318
  • Rocks White Kunzite 3.jpg
    Rocks White Kunzite 3.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 290
  • Rocks White Kunzite 4.jpg
    Rocks White Kunzite 4.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 304
It appears to be quite pink Klos. You've REALLY got to stop watching, I can feel your BP rising as I type :grin:

Oh Krosbint - you're such a masochist, d'ya know there's clubs you can join? I was rather taken by the expression "airing now", which I'd have thought somewhat unnecessary given that it's more than apparent that the wind must be blowing an almighty gust through that window. :mysmilie_507::mysmilie_7: xxxxxxxx

I haven't shopped with them for ages but I have to admit I am tempted by their lavender quartz,does anyone have any suggestions,apart from paying for professional help?

I'm not an expert on gems and presume when you say they have windows you mean you can see through them. I've noticed this on a few gems on various shopping channels I think it looks awful.

Latest posts

Back