More youtube vids... how to oversell tights!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Uh oh, have visions of this presented on QVC UK presented as thus:

Item number 998 321 Pack of 5 Pantyhose £20.00 p+p £8.96 (also available on Autodelivery)

Welcome to myself MsTrouble your resident pantyhose expert with 25 yuurs experience in laddering them for you. Taking you through a whole hour of legtastic formulations that are world renowned in the industry. The presteeegious advanced spandex formulation gives your skin that cushioning and sheeeeeeen on the literal skin area which have an anti aging effect for you..wow...they come in three shades, fair, meedjum, and dark for you, three sizes literally, S, M and L and available in 20, 60 and 200 denier.

If you're sat there at home thinking your legs look like they have fine lines and wrinkles then maybe you should get smaller tights as they may be gathering a little, but if you like the Nora Batty effect then go for the large option in a darker shade in 200 denier. They also have a front and rear control panel at the top to give you that actual literal smoother silhoutte shape for you especially if you are having a fat day.

This would be great to split up and give to friends and family as presents or as Thank you gifts for the teacher. You can pop them on and wear them for the school run or supermarket and just add a bit of lippy to add a bit of glam for you. Cheryl flies to NY to literally get them from the back door (free!) for herself and her mam and wears these to avoid the paparazzi.

Ooooooh, I have to warn you it's extremely busy on the phones and that we are approaching a sell out situation for you so I need you to jump to the phones, use QCut, website and the red active button are the way to go and stock pile it. Jump to the phones and get yours now!

:mysmilie_378:

Latest posts

Back