Birkenstock 21st june

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think it will be an overpriced pair of flipflops that make your feet look huge but they will have a nice holiday name like Verona or Verucca which will blind you to the fact they are hideous-Can you guess i am not a fan of Birkensicks

Bump!

Have checked out their stock right now, got some nice colours, including a pair with a pink sole! Somebody stop me!

sbt.gif

Help, I haven't even worn the 1st pair of the 3 TSV's we've had so far this spring, not to mention the blue ones I bought last week! Why can't the internet go down at times like these!!

Just bought two pairs from Germany, so won't be tempted.

One pair was a kind of backless trainer - they both came this morning (2 day delivery !!!) and they're gorgeous

P xx

well since writing this,I've bought some fitflops,so I'm even less in the market for some birki's now tbh.Would have to be really fab for me to be tempted!!

Birkenstock TSV tonight at midnight - any ideas?

Anyone know what this is yet? SCW - can you help? Thanks!

I'd really like a pair of the toe post ones - but not patent :(

Went to TK Max today & they had some really nice ones but nothing in my size so was hoping to use my EZPay voucher on the TSV

I did try the birkies but they made my feet look huge and gave my legs no shape. I just think they are so unflattering.

I like Gizehs, have had a look at wvc website but can't see anything with holographic hearts

I am hoping for a nice pattern..not toe posts.
I foolishly bought Fit flops last month..most uncomfortable things ever and as stylish as a pair of canal barges!:sad:

glens been at it again these birkenstocks would look fab with a sarong on the beach blah blah as for the TSV i quite like them lol

Latest posts

Back