kipling 25th june

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I only caught a few mins of the birkenstock presentation this morning - but one of the models was "wearing" a kipling bag......wondered if that could be it??

This bag was a basic,looked quite simple with what looked like a long zip across the front and a strap long enough for cross the body.

I will probably buy the TSV if it has a cross body strap - and one that isn't attached diagonally!!

I had a look on qvc at Kiplings newest items & there seems quite a lot of luggage.. It could well be a luggage type tsv, what with it being summer & holiday season.. Its only a guess though :thinking:

Kipling TSV

Hello

I think its going to be a good un', I made some enquiries in the Kipling store. Its an exclusive style, coming in two prints and three exclusive colours. Its from the basic collection and its a cross body bag, around £28! I'm tuning in at midnight on 26th! I'm unleashing my Kipling addiction, bring it on MF! :clapping:

the leather tsv is availble for "£99" and even though i dont like the cheap looking grey cotton lining and the fact it has no key fob makes it a good deal for an otherwise beautifull bag!:thinking:

Now is it's a suitcase TSV, I would be interested. :mysmilie_50:

You might like to try House of Fraser or Amazon as both had some really good clearance prices on Kipling luggage - far cheaper than I can imagine QVC going (unless they have a 'special' exclusive to QVC - although I would prefer to go with the quality of their 'non exclusive to QVC' items)!

Hello

I think its going to be a good un', I made some enquiries in the Kipling store. Its an exclusive style, coming in two prints and three exclusive colours. Its from the basic collection and its a cross body bag, around £28! I'm tuning in at midnight on 26th! I'm unleashing my Kipling addiction, bring it on MF! :clapping:

Thanks for that, can you give us any more info on what the colours are?

Not sure, three of the colours are exclusive to QVC and I think they are bright tones, then there are the two prints possibly more muted colours. Aparently they have nothing like this bag in the Kipling range at the moment.:happy:

Not sure, three of the colours are exclusive to QVC and I think they are bright tones, then there are the two prints possibly more muted colours. Aparently they have nothing like this bag in the Kipling range at the moment.:happy:

Sounds exciting. I was going to have an early night but now I think I'll have to stay up. Thanks.

Latest posts

Back