Saturday Night Beauty

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

C

Ciociaria

Guest Shopper
Anyone else watching this? It's an absolute hoot. DF sounds totally unrehearsed tonight. I felt that the start of the show took her by surprise - she was very hesitant and appeared to be searching for words. It also sounded like she had just run up the stairs (although she has calmed down now). And what about the scary stern-faced model with Daniel Sandler? She looks like she has murderous intentions (maybe with DF in mind).

Anyone else watching this? It's an absolute hoot. DF sounds totally unrehearsed tonight. I felt that the start of the show took her by surprise - she was very hesitant and appeared to be searching for words. It also sounded like she had just run up the stairs (although she has calmed down now). And what about the scary stern-faced model with Daniel Sandler? She looks like she has murderous intentions (maybe with DF in mind).

Model is a bit of a misery isn't she?

Debbie Flint always sounds unprepared to me, I did not see this particluar show, but she generally just seems to be making it up as she goes along and suppressing an urge to just bellow buy this stuff now i don't know\care what it is just bleedin well buy it!

(mum writes)

I guess it's all things to all people. I rather enjoyed watching this with DF as she asks the sorts of questions any one us might if we're not sure of something. It is possible she was grabbed at short notice but I like her. She's natural and what you see if what you get. She's got a lovely skin too, nicer than a certain other presenter who must be around the same age and she doesn't have to keep on about it or bump herself up either.

Latest posts

Back