Decleor new formula systeme corps

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mam

Registered Shopper
Why on earth don't they tell us that the new formula Decleor systeme corps:headbang: is paraben and mineral oil free? It would make life so much easier if I didn't constantly have to search the web for ingredient lists before ordering. Having said that, it's just as well that I did because Cheap Smells have got this full size for £17.95 and their Topcashback discount is more than QVC.

I did notice during the midnight hour when they were showing the new rich system corps that they didn't say it was paraben free. Shame Cheapsmells are only selling the ordinary one not the rich one for £17.95 or I'd have snapped a few up at that price as I love the new rich one.

It says on the front of the tube in the TSV "no paraben" but I am not sure about mineral oil, I went totally off Decleor when I found out that there was mineral oil in the hand cream and havent bought any since but I am thinking about the TSV but mainly for the oil and balm which is 100% natural

I think that they have chosen not to mention it, just as they haven't mentioned that the new hydra floral is paraben free, because then they would have to admit that other products do still have parabens in them.

Sorry to drag up an old thread but I just wanted to say that the old style system corps says it is mineral oil free on the bottle, not paraben free though.

Latest posts

Back