I've emailed personal shopper.....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

reddwarf

Registered Shopper
As per the title really, I've emailed the personal shopper service this morning, anyone got any idea how quickly they repond and wether they usually suggest something close to what you have requested? TIA :emo:

Sometimes i've had a reply in an hour other times 2 days, depends how busy they are.
I'll be honest the only time i have any luck is when i have the item code.
Hope you find what you are looking for x

Ooooh I wont hold my breath then :cheeky: I've sent them a picture of what I'm looking for in the hope they will have something similar. It is a long shot but thought I would try anyway. :heart:

Cheers PG, I've just checked my email and I have a reply, I've given, as requested in the email, some contact numbers so looks like we are on! Will let you know the result. :up:

I'm well impressed so far! Within half an hour of emailing my numbers over I received a telephone call from a very nice lady, we have chatted and I sent a photo of what I'm after (as my dodgy link I sent in the first place didn't work LOL)

They don't have anything like what I requested but we are going to have a chat over the next few days to see about making one! Superb service! :happy:

Making one? thats new isn't it? I usualy get told no its sold out or no we don't have anything like that, the last thing i asked for was a platinum trilogy and was told no lol!

Yes they will make a customised item but of course it is non returnable, so a bit risky imho.

Yes they will make a customised item but of course it is non returnable, so a bit risky imho.

A good point, will see how it works out, when I have had things made before my jeweller knocks them up in silver first without the stones for a good gander, obviously can't do that but will give them a chance anyway. The lady dealing with it, who has been fantastic I have to say, has put the wheels in motion for a quote but is off now until Tuesday so I should hear then.

She did try and get it to that stage this week but I confess to being less than helpful as I have just not had five minutes to chat directly with her. She couldn't have been more attentive though. :clapping:

Sounds exciting, what kind of thing are you having made?

Well, I spotted a ring I liked at Covent Garden Market which was an array of various sized bezel set diamonds over three bands. I chatted to the stall holder who informed me that he makes the jewellery himself and had pinched the idea from 'Boodles'. It reminded me of Tiffany & Co 'Bubbles' but after checking the site it is def more similar to the 'Raindance' cocktail rings. Here is a couple of pics of what I'm looking for;

Wow, I should have just come to you GC, there are plenty to choose from there, many thanks, at least I know I will defo get something. :clapping::clapping::flower::flower:

I'm only 15 minutes on the train from the Birmingham Jewellery Quarter, i'm always there lol. If ever you want me to do any research for you just let me know, the prices are always better in the shops.

Oooooooooooooooooo I:heart: the design of those rings, absolutely gorgeous.

I'm only 15 minutes on the train from the Birmingham Jewellery Quarter, i'm always there lol. If ever you want me to do any research for you just let me know, the prices are always better in the shops.

You may regret saying this :grin: Thank you so much :wink:

Latest posts

Back