On a TSV day of your fave beauty brand

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Flamingo

Registered Shopper
How much do you tend to spend? Are you very good and just stick the the TSV, as it is generally good value, or do you push the boat out?

I am loving Decleor at the moment. My love affair with Liz Earle is over (spots, sadly) and after getting the supersized products from the Decleor TSV in January it reminded me how much I used to like Decleor (I didn't realise I would miss systeme corps so much) and that the cleanser and toner do suit my skin.

So far today I have bought...

1 TSV (I wasn't going to but couldn't resist)
1 Hydra Floral home and away set (this is my fave moisturiser so bargain to stock up)
and I have put on cheque hold the supersized cleanser/toner, home/away set as I am getting near to the end of my current bottle of cleanser. I am uming and ahing if I should buy this but, to be honest, it seems silly not to as I know I will have to buy a bottle of the cleanser soon as I will run out.

I think I have been quite good today, I could have been worse *devil*

How about you?

I love Decleor too and since I knew about the upcoming TSV I got stuck into to using it completely day and night for the last week (usually mix brands) and my skin has really loved it. I usually only order TSV's because of the value and one p+p, the thought of buying individual items at QVC's p+p prices makes me erupt in a rash and can't stop myself wondering how many extra products I could have had!

So today I've ordered:

3 TSV's - the p+p free tempted me to order more but had there been p+p I would have just ordered one, I do use every item though.
1 Supersize Cleanser/Toner/Hand Cream/Systeme Corps set (on waitlist)

and hanging on for a good One Time Only if there's one later (assuming it is something I use)

I don't think I have been good at all :giggle: and did feel a wincy bit bad after ordering the third TSV thinking 'are you mad?' but then I am so I did!

:mysmilie_500:

MsTrouble, if you use all the TSV items then it is worth the money as they last ages unopened. I just wanted to mention on the supersize collection you have ordered on waitlist, that set has been on waitlist order for a long time, you may find you don't get one (of it if you do it is a return) I did ask Fiona on facebook if that would be coming back in stock and she said no there is no more stock.

MsTrouble, if you use all the TSV items then it is worth the money as they last ages unopened. I just wanted to mention on the supersize collection you have ordered on waitlist, that set has been on waitlist order for a long time, you may find you don't get one (of it if you do it is a return) I did ask Fiona on facebook if that would be coming back in stock and she said no there is no more stock.

Oh No! I did order 2 off them when they were the TSV and was taking advantage of the free p+p today. If Fiona doesn't think they are coming back then QVC should remove the item from the web. Disappointed really as that collection is excellent value.

Thanks Flamingo :sun:

Honestly very little. Depends what is in the TSV and if I will use it. Recently I have not bought the Elemis TSV though I use the brand, also the Smashbox TSV.

This is despite QVC sending me 3 easy pay voucher and a 10% discount voucher.

I can look and buy bits I want cheaper elsewhere.

Latest posts

Back