Todays viewing..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lemonsqueezy

Nice 'n Easy...
What a dull boring schedule.
6 hours of repetitive sales pitch from Decleor,and as lovely as I'm sure Fiona is, she is not the most riveting guest.
Terrible syrups and fringes.
Diamonds and diamonique.
The grande finale...Bose

Do the powers that be really think 6 hours of skin care by the same brand is necessary?
Surely a couple of hours is enough...it's as bad as Kim n Co :confused:
QVC compare themselves to a Dept store..well I sure as heck never spend 6 hours on the same floor in the same shop!!!!!!

I have been busy in my garden today but every time I came in for a cup of tea and a sit down it was Decleor, started to think I was in a time warp or that the telly was on the blink and sort of stuck in the way of an old vinyl record, but no, it was just the dull repetitive scheduling

I guess everyone is different. I have enjoyed the Decleor today, although I missed two of the hours as we were out enjoying the weather.

I didn't get to see that much yesterday but I did enjoy what I did see, I like Decleor so didn't mind it being a bit groundhoggy. A few weeks ago a couple of us commented on a Saturday afternoon/evening schedule - Kim and Co, followed by Kim and Co Home, followed by Pilates, followed by Weekend Kitchen then back to the start on a seemingly interminable loop...Each to their own but that was enough to send me to sleep...:sleepy:

I have been busy in my garden today but every time I came in for a cup of tea and a sit down it was Decleor, started to think I was in a time warp or that the telly was on the blink and sort of stuck in the way of an old vinyl record, but no, it was just the dull repetitive scheduling

Mum said exactly the same thing. She'd left a tape running yesterday, for watching in the evening, and every time she wound through and played it she saw the same item 3 times in a row. She had actually wondered if there was fault with the tape or the video, but, as you rightly say, it was all down to their repetitive broadcasting.

You ain't seen nothing yet though - have you seen the listings for the day of the EasiYo TSV? Wow, how much is there to tell us about yoghurt FFS? And then another weekend of technology and gardening. Whoope shite.

I used to like QVC for those times when I am at home , doing little tasks around the house etc and then switching it on for a bit of relaxation and escapism and maybe a little shopping but it is soooo boring and unoriginal of late. Nothing tempts me (which may be just as well!) and I think this is how they will lose long term customers as we will have seen and heard it all before. I guess that they will not particularly care as the digital switch over will bring them fresh viewers to whom it will all seem new.

I used to like QVC for those times when I am at home , doing little tasks around the house etc and then switching it on for a bit of relaxation and escapism and maybe a little shopping but it is soooo boring and unoriginal of late. Nothing tempts me (which may be just as well!) and I think this is how they will lose long term customers as we will have seen and heard it all before. I guess that they will not particularly care as the digital switch over will bring them fresh viewers to whom it will all seem new.

Very true. I can't help but wonder how long it'll take for these new potential customers to realise how little is on offer though. Let's hope they all come to ST.com and get forewarned :D

Latest posts

Back