fashion days??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

rainbowdottie

Registered Shopper
Have we seen the end of the seasonal fashion days?

There used to be a whole day dedicated to fashion for the forthcoming season - although it always used to be very early - we used to see summer ,in like march and then autumn, in like july.

I can't remember the last time I bought fashion/clothes from qvc - but I used to pick up the odd gem on these days or nice accessories.It also used to be used as a showcase for new brands - and it seems we need some new brands these days!!!

So have we had fashion days and i've missed them - or are they a thing of the past???

You are right RD, we have not been "treated" to a "Summer Fashion Spectacular" this year, wonder why? Maybe they have been reading all the comments on here about the clothes that they sell! I have had some nice bits in the past, well a cotton skirt from Casual and Co that is lined and lovely quality (just about to go and peg it on the washing line) and I did like Markon shoes and have two pairs of their sandals which I still wear. However they vanished and as you say QVC do not seem to be bringing us anything new. However, could you cope with a whole day of style "advice" from Glen?

I love the fashion days as we get more choice, but I really could not stand the thought of getting 'fashion Advice' all day long from a man who clearly knows nothing about women's fashion.

I switch off when he is on as I cant help but cringe, there is something a bit, well, embarressing about Glen. Poor sod.

I love the fashion days as we get more choice, but I really could not stand the thought of getting 'fashion Advice' all day long from a man who clearly knows nothing about women's fashion.

I switch off when he is on as I cant help but cringe, there is something a bit, well, embarressing about Glen. Poor sod.

spot on Susygrace, that's how I feel when I watch Glen, it is all a bit mortifying and he does not seem to realise it, he just seems to bumble along making up nonsense and contributing nothing to the viewing\shopping experience.

Latest posts

Back