EPG Title on Sky

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

PJ.

In an Ideal World ...
Steve,

I have heard you say you spell it the Yanky way due to limits of character spaces on Sky, well speedauctiontv is 14 characters, why not have it JewelleryMaker - no spaces so you can have it the correct English way? I know it would have no space but for me that looks better than how it is now.

PJ

Hi P.J,

We would have loved to have the correct spelling on the epg and we too thought that 14 characters was o.k. but unfortunately it's not just the number of characters that affect it but the letter width . With JewelleryMaker featuring wide letters such as 'W' and 'M' it simply can't fit in the space allocated.

Kind Regards

Paula Bennett

Hi P.J,

We would have loved to have the correct spelling on the epg and we too thought that 14 characters was o.k. but unfortunately it's not just the number of characters that affect it but the letter width . With JewelleryMaker featuring wide letters such as 'W' and 'M' it simply can't fit in the space allocated.

Kind Regards

Paula Bennett

Aaah how frustrating for you! As a TV geek who is interested about how TV is made (did my work experience at BBC South but didn't carry it on cos of family circumstances) thank you for taking the time to explain it.

PJ

Latest posts

Back