Liz Earle TSV 3rd July 2010

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ooooh good, I missed out on the last one thinking I would order it when I got out of bed in the morning rather than setting the alarm clock (mistake) and again missed out with the Decleor one yesterday. I hope it's a good one!:nod:

It doesn't seem like five minutes since the last one? I expect this one will containe either the new suncream, the new foot spritz or both? I don't see the point otherwise as it's so close to the other one. I have so much stuff anyway that I won't be buying, and once that's gone I am moving onto a different range.

Me three! I muych prefer the A'kin range, and my bank balance loves it too! I am getting through old LE stuff, and won't really miss it.

The only things that tempt me from QBC these days are Laura Geller make-up.

the only things I use are cleanse and polish and the smoothing line serum
so it would be a waste of time for me
had put some stuff in the drop but no interest there either,maybe everyone going off this range?
it used to be very popular on here!

liz earles range has some fantastic products some are really underrated her handcream is tbh better than my beloved l'occitane. love the brightening treatment far better than a similar product from ren. the toner,moisturiser and cleanse and polish are excellent i think liz will be around for sometime yet!

my great dissapointment was the fragrance which i thought was a cop out a bit to looky likey and far to expensive for what it is. she went down in my estimation she could have made something of her own and left the copying of fragrances to someone else..
this may have been her demise..
its a great classic type of scent i adore it but would never buy it from the house of earle!:giggle:

All I know at the moment, is what the kit is called and how much it is going to be. I don't know what the item number is or what is in the kit. (Wish I did though !!)

Sorry.

I have already asked CS, but they say that there is no kit of that name on their system.

liz earle tsv

Ifyou know the name and the price ,why dont you give these detilasand let some ofour super sleuths like sazza ,scw try and find the info ,a few heads are better than 1

liz earles range has some fantastic products some are really underrated her handcream is tbh better than my beloved l'occitane. love the brightening treatment far better than a similar product from ren. the toner,moisturiser and cleanse and polish are excellent i think liz will be around for sometime yet!

my great dissapointment was the fragrance which i thought was a cop out a bit to looky likey and far to expensive for what it is. she went down in my estimation she could have made something of her own and left the copying of fragrances to someone else..
this may have been her demise..
its a great classic type of scent i adore it but would never buy it from the house of earle!:giggle:

What fragrance does the LE one smell like? I've not tried it yet but someone told me that they did not like it one bit. :-? It's a shame because I do like most of her products, just a shame that the price keeps creaping up.

Latest posts

Back