Question asked but not listed...not surprised!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

R

RedT

Guest Shopper
I asked a question on a Cargo kit last week some time asking what shades were in the kit (seeing as QVC doesn't bother to list whether they're light, meeeejum etc).

In the question I mentioned that I contacted QVC CS twice to ask what shades were in the kit but no-one bothered to get back to me.

Shockingly my question hasn't been listed!!! :happy: :devil:

Honestly, sometimes I wonder why I go to the EFFORT of buying with them, they really do make it difficult sometimes and I often have to research products elsewhere just to get info like ingreeeejunts etc. If it weren't for the fact that Cargo isn't readily available elsewhere I just wouldn't bother....

:down:

Tx

I asked a question on a Cargo kit last week some time asking what shades were in the kit (seeing as QVC doesn't bother to list whether they're light, meeeejum etc).

In the question I mentioned that I contacted QVC CS twice to ask what shades were in the kit but no-one bothered to get back to me.

Honestly, sometimes I wonder why I go to the EFFORT of buying with them, they really do make it difficult sometimes and I often have to research products elsewhere just to get info like ingreeeejunts etc. If it weren't for the fact that Cargo isn't readily available elsewhere I just wouldn't bother....

Tx

How was that relevant to your query? :wonder: The purpose of your qt was to get info about the contents of the kit. I do not blame them.

How was that relevant to your query? :wonder: The purpose of your qt was to get info about the contents of the kit. I do not blame them.

I thought it might prompt someone to actually bother to answer my question! Obviously I was being pissy and didn't really expect them to list the question.

But the fact remains, do they want to make sales or not?!

Tx

I see your point. You have every right to have a go at them on the phone, but the Q&A section is for 'technical' info about the product. It is not a blog, where one can record their personal experience with the company.

Tx

Red, if the product in question was a set of 6 liquid shadows/liners, don't bother with them. They are tiny and very messy.

I can't say I'm surprised. It seems QVC only bother with things that they have some sort of legal obligation over. I had to write to the CEO once over a problem we were having and in the reply, QVC only answered the questions relating to issues that could have been legal matters.

Last edited:
I asked a question about a necklace, and it was rejected. However, CS tried to contact me several times, and when I called them back, they gave me the answer (yes, the necklace is made by Murano Gold, although the brand name isn't listed in the description), but said that the question hadn't been published because it was 'a Customer Services issue'. I'm pleased they made an effort to help, but I'm left unclear as to what the Question facility is actually for?

I asked a question about a necklace, and it was rejected. However, CS tried to contact me several times, and when I called them back, they gave me the answer (yes, the necklace is made by Murano Gold, although the brand name isn't listed in the description), but said that the question hadn't been published because it was 'a Customer Services issue'. I'm pleased they made an effort to help, but I'm left unclear as to what the Question facility is actually for?

I wish they'd define what a CS issue is then!

The annoying thing is I'd already contacted CS TWICE about the item in question and got the standard 'we'll get back to you in 48 hours' reply and never heard anything else. If they'd just ****** list shades on their products they wouldn't have to answer individual questions!!

Topaz, it wasn't the liquid eyshadows but thanks! It's the larger of the two Blu-Ray sets...they come in different shades and I kind of like to know what I'm buying but QVC don't seem to appreciate that!!

Tx

Tx

:hi:

Hi RedT,

I rang CS today and asked as I was interested in this kit (I'm assuming this is the one you mean?) also and by the description she gave me and doing a hunt on the internet this seems to match:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?p...al&view=global&subj=184484563214&id=839135313

Cargo Spring/Summer 2010 Fashion Kit QVC item 219231

Description I was given - in a pink box
3 eye bases in Nude, shimmer and soft beige
5 pressed eyeshadows in purple, rich pink, teal, blue and gold
5 Baked eyeshadows in purple, pink, light green, light blue and beige

Hope the link works!

:grin:

Last edited:
Thanks Ms Trouble for all the info, it's actually the Blu Ray kit I'm after! I think I'll just have to suck it up and call them.

I actually have this Spring/Summer Kit already (I was lucky enough to receive a preview kit from Cargo themselves) and it's really nice. Lovely bright but not scary colours, I'm really liking it.

thanks again!

Therese x

I asked a question about the source of a Mookite bracelet as it said in the description it was made in China but everyone kept saying Mookite was from Australia. They emailed to say my question hadn't been posted because it was inappropriate for the 'community' but someone from QVC did write to me and explain that although the stones were sourced in Australia they were sent to China to be made into jewellery.

I thought the new 'Question' section was to direct questions to QVC. However it would appear from some of the replies that other customers can submit answers.

Latest posts

Back