Beauty Tools TSV 1/6/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Akimbo

Fluffy
Anyone any ideas about tomorrow's TSV...being launched by Jilly in less than 4 hour's time and no thread about it yet?? :confused:

Ok so we can hazard a guess about LED lights, QVC pink exclusive edition etc..hair and hard-skin remover with Swarovski (Sp) crystals? Or will it be the long-ago promised set of make-up brushes? Anybody? Put me out of my misery I want an early night! :wink:

Jude xx

PS comedy answers also very welcome...and prolly better than the actual TSV!

It looks like Eve from the Wall-E movie!

Jude xx

Attachments

• eve-wall-e.jpg
    eve-wall-e.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 128
But maybe it holds a set of make-up brushes in the handle............:wink:

The buyers must think that we're a right hairy lot out here!! :thinking:

Well BusyLizzie, gulp, judging by your photo....... you are!! :giggle:

So..... who's going down the sadist road and ordering one?!??!!?! :mysmilie_854:

I don't believe there is any possibility of epilators being painless, ripping out hair from the root makes my eyes water so I'll pass on this, I bought the Rio laser thingy last year from IW and that really does work and doesn't hurt, I havn't kept it up during the winter and need to get started again, but every time I use it I get patches where the hair never grows again, I have no underarm hair now, but need to get the rest of my legs done.

I don't believe there is any possibility of epilators being painless, ripping out hair from the root makes my eyes water so I'll pass on this, I bought the Rio laser thingy last year from IW and that really does work and doesn't hurt, I havn't kept it up during the winter and need to get started again, but every time I use it I get patches where the hair never grows again, I have no underarm hair now, but need to get the rest of my legs done.

Hello paralax. I'm very interested to hear that you like the laser thingy. I've often been tempted but there are a lot of negative reviews around. May I ask if you got the single hair or the scanner unit? Does it need to be centred exactly over the hair, because it strikes me as very difficult to position? Would love a bit more feedback. Thanks and sorry if I've digressed from the thread!
Bea

Being a bit of a masochist I just have to have got one of these fab instruments of torture.

It does the business for me. Especially the hair on my legs seems to have nearly given up
the ghost after the torture endured over the last year. I like the idea of using it in the shower after sanding down my skin! The hair always seems to come out more readily straight after a shower.
I can now speed up the whole process and not have to go into to my boudoir to carry
out the process.

Latest posts

Back