Hello! Newbie here

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

katiekate

Registered Shopper
Hello to everyone,

I have been reading forum for a while now and it has cheered me up when I needed cheering. So three cheers to all of you.

I am a jewellery and fashion fan and I just had to put my two pence in about certain presenters.

Catherine : I know that she gets on some nerves but I really like her
Julia : I was a fan but now I find her patronising
Cathy Lovely, just lovely
Jill : Always makes me feel breathless
Claire: Wish she would stop talking like she is telling a Disney story
Debbie flint: oh dear.
Charlie Brooks: Seems like a really nice chap
Anthony: love when he is on as he is lovely.
Glen: I think he tries his best but my word he is awful, The only one I have to switch off.
Craig: he makes me smile. Good natured fellow.

Hi and welcome!

I hope you continue to enjoy the forum, apart from posting you can learn so much and if you need a question answered someone will be able to help.

My favourite presenters are Dale, Claudia (off to have a bairn), Claire, I really don't mind the rest of them and you can always switch the sound off lol.

piper x

Welcome - this is a fantastic board - I don't know how they know it but these guys know what is in the TSVs before it is aired - its just great. Lots of tips to be had too. Enjoy.

Hi & welcome KatieKate!

We all have our favorite or not presenters.My fav is Anthony although he is supposed to be leaving?& Cathy T as she is so natural.The others I can take or leave, Glen & Julian are in the lead on the leave front!
Enjoy the comments, when I am away I come back to see what gems I have missed!

Welcome KatieKate, thanks for joining us. I seem to have a talent for liking the least popular presenters - I love Claire Sutton and I quite like Craig and Debbie Flint!

Latest posts

Back