Miche Bag, any good?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Flowerpot

Registered Shopper
What do peeps think to this bag. I like the look of um, some great styles.. but have a feeling those 'shells' can get flicked off rather easily. Last thing you need is to find your shell has fallen off, lol.

They look is if they would be uncomfortable under the arm when worn on the shoulder. personally I prefer a squidgy bag where I could put my arm down iykwim!!

:grin: Pleased to say my shells have never fallen off!!!

Seriously, it's a great bag, but I wish it was a bit bigger. It's great for holidays. I've got loads of shells.

Ann

Hi everyone

Have to say I love my Miche and buy a new shell when I see one I fancy. Just bought the copper one as I need a brown tone. I wish it was a bit bigger too, but I carry so much rubbish with me, a bin bag wouldn't be big enough.

Les

I love my Miche bags - I've got the brown and black ones with a few shells and different handles. I saw them on Ideal World but got a better deal when I bought the base bag, 2 shells, and 3 sets of handles at a craft show. Also the shells are only £12.99 at shows. IW don't have a huge selection but on the Miche Bag website there are loads of different ones. I now only buy the shells from IW if they have a style I really like or they are on offer and I always buy via Quidco.

Hi All
I had the Miche Bag and thought it was a great bag my shells never fell off either, but as a couple of you have said sometimes the bag is just not big enough, so I bought the Miche Big Bag which is much bigger and not rigid. I also bought the long strap to go with it so is great for just throwing over your shoulder and you can get an awful lot of stuff in it. It also has a place inside if you need to carry a bottle of water or juice. I find the shells to be better as well because the bag sits inside them and then they fold over the top. I got my Big Bag from the states but I see on the Idealworld website they have on the 21st of June they have the Pick of the Day as the Miche Big Bag so will be tuning in to see if they have any other shells as I only have one at the moment. So if you are interested keep your eyes peeled.

i have always been tempted every time i see it may actually purchase one given all your good comments there's a woman i see when i'm supermarket shopping that has one and it always looks fab

Latest posts

Back