Adverts on this afternoon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

yazrose

Registered Shopper
Please can some-one confirm that on Ideal world this afternoon they had, at the very least, one advert break, and I mean a proper advert break like the ones on ITV or Channel 4.

My mum needs clarification on this, she checked several times to make sure she was indeed watching Ideal World, but she thinks she's barking.

I mean how much lower can they sink?

Please can some-one help and explain this twist.

:confused::confused::confused:

OH no I have just seen adverts for E-45 and another one on Ideal World so I know she is not Barking.

how weird?

Last edited:
Yes they have started doing commercials seen 1 for E45 & 1 for no win no fee copmo

Wonder if they would run an advert for QVC Britain's premier shopping channel ?

nah....more likely tena lady and gavisgon

Thought you were joking, Mrs J, but believe it or not they had a gaviscon ad this morning, as well as a Nurofen express one. Mind you, both were highly appropriate considering they came after the Big Shot repeat show with Stephanie Weightman making her usual shambles of presenting.

Didn't watch yesterday, but saw the insurance ad then this morning E45 and the persil one.

Must admit the Persil advert is better than the programmes

TBH it's one place you used to be able to avoid adverts, I thought I put on the wrong channel; things can't be good if they are using advertisements rather than selling goods!

Please can some-one confirm that on Ideal world this afternoon they had, at the very least, one advert break, and I mean a proper advert break like the ones on ITV or Channel 4.

My mum needs clarification on this, she checked several times to make sure she was indeed watching Ideal World, but she thinks she's barking.

I mean how much lower can they sink?

Please can some-one help and explain this twist.

:confused::confused::confused:

OH no I have just seen adverts for E-45 and another one on Ideal World so I know she is not Barking.

how weird?

Yep I saw the adverts and started to switch over thinking I had the wrong channel, so you can tell your Mum she is not barking.

Thanks everyone, I cannot believe they have sunk so low that they need adverts to prop up th profit, I mean isn't that what their job is to sell things???? When you go into Asda yoy don't see adverts for Harrods or for Insurance (other than their own). It is sad that they have sunk so far.

I'm a rather sad individual :) While I'm aware that shopping tv is one long advert I use it to escape from the stresses of the world, I like the fact that the real world (especially adverts) do not intrude. I find someone wittering on about a hair shampoo etc. etc. soothing. Now that IW have added adverts I definately won't be watching them.....although my interest was already waning. If I see anymore pocket surfers, sat navs or Karcher or craft I might put my foot though the TV

Personally I would love 24 hour Hot Hair and Wig shows, I find them unintentionally hilarious.

Latest posts

Back