QVC At It Again- Decleor Mens Facial Care Trio....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tabs

Registered Shopper
Hi, I ordered 2 of this set on Sunday on the first live hour showing, as Fathers Day gifts. The items were showing as "in stock" at the time, and i phoned after ordering online to confirm the order. Within the last hour the status on my online account has changed from "in process" to "awaiting stock". I've just come off the phone to QVC, and have been told "there appears to have been an issue with stock quality". Now is it me just smelling a whopping great rat or what? QVC have quality issues with Decleor on the same day as they have a TSV or is this just another case of blatant oversell and QVC dont give a stuff?! I'm hopping mad as i specifically ordered early to avoid waitlist situations and this is the result.

Sorry, needed to rant but this kind of thing takes the mickey....

I sympathise Tabs and I think it's definitely a rat you can smell. How many stock issues can the company have ffs? Also if I were the head of Decleor in the UK I'd take offence at them using this stock excuse for every stock cock up they make!

Jude x

Thanks Akimbo, Decleor may be my next port of call..."how disappointed i am at their quality control issues". After 2 phone calls from a Team Leader and getting more confused each time, my bloods way over boiling point. I'm currently awaiting a call from a Manager, as the Team Leader seems to think the stock has vanished into thin air!

The way they phrase it I think it sounds like a quality problem; it's ambiguous but that's how I read it. It's a phrase they rely on for every eventuality I think. The comment about stock disappearaing into thin air sounds as though it was listed on the computer inventory but wasn't in the warehouse...I wonder what version of events the next line manager will come up with. Tabs I'm not trying to wind you up but this sort of thing has happened to me a few times (always when it's something I really wanted too) and it really p'sses me off!

I really hope they get it sorted. Their award-winning CS should be able to secure stock for you asap and give you an apology and refund your postage* but I doubt they will!

Angry for you Tabs!

Jude xx

* Okay I realise it was free but ykwim...

Thanks Akimbo, I'm not holding my breath at all with them tho. Basically all i ask for is plain facts, if they oversold or whatever, not give me the run around so i have no clue where i stand. If the line manager dosen't talk some sense they can stick my other two orders currently in process, in a place that will cause them the most irritation.

L x

Doesn't seem too much to ask does it? I hope they do the right thing.

Jude xx

I ordered this item as well and have just had an email to say mine is on its way so their quality issues probably mean "Not enough stock". I hope CS resolve this for you Tabs.

I ordered this item as well and have just had an email to say mine is on its way so their quality issues probably mean "Not enough stock". I hope CS resolve this for you Tabs.

Thanks Catkins, I'm expecting a call from a Manager any time now so we will see what,, if anything happens then.

I think you should definitely let Decleor know how QVC are representing them as a brand. I had an issue with a kit I bought from QVC years ago and Decleor were falling over themselves to put it right, they really were very good. They clearly realise the actual importance of gfood customer service unlike QVC who merely pay it lip service but are completely incapable of making a decision, taking action or actually putting something right.

good luck!

Tx

I agree with everyone, give Decleor a call - they will response and sort it. I had the body lotion replaced as the pump was faulty- qvc offered me money back as the item was out of stock!

Fingers cross you get the kit xx

Thanks all, The long and short of it appears to be that they have oversold on this kit. I haven't got the manager to use those words..but "owing to the phenomenally succesfull event day", seems to say it all i think. No word as to how they are going to provide me a kit, but they say they are expecting stock the second week in June. As i said earlier i'm not holding my breath at all.

I'll give Decleor a call but i havent seen the same kit on their website. Does anyone have a contact number or email address for them direct please? TYIA. x

The only phone number I could find on their UK website was this one:

NEW BUSINESS ENQUIRIES: 0207 313 8787

You could try ringing that number and hopefully you'll get to speak to a human, rather than spend the time pushing option buttons.

Hope you get it sorted.

:eek::eek:
Hi, I ordered 2 of this set on Sunday on the first live hour showing, as Fathers Day gifts. The items were showing as "in stock" at the time, and i phoned after ordering online to confirm the order. Within the last hour the status on my online account has changed from "in process" to "awaiting stock". I've just come off the phone to QVC, and have been told "there appears to have been an issue with stock quality". Now is it me just smelling a whopping great rat or what? QVC have quality issues with Decleor on the same day as they have a TSV or is this just another case of blatant oversell and QVC dont give a stuff?! I'm hopping mad as i specifically ordered early to avoid waitlist situations and this is the result.

Sorry, needed to rant but this kind of thing takes the mickey....
EEK you can't say men on QVC.:eek:

They have done the same to me with the Hydra floral home and away set. I irdered it very early before any sign of 'limited stock' but now I have been told I am on waiting list-I know full well that I won't get it, as they said at the time they thought someone had made a mistake and it would never be repeated. A little honesty would have been preferred but no, they are still adament that it was about to sell out when my order went through.I knew it was too good to be true as you were virtually getting one free and no p&p. I shall just place an order with feelunique.com instead!

Exactly the same as me SuziQ, apart from that the line they are spinning me is that the item is on "backorders".

Latest posts

Back