Someone listening

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Silver Fox

Registered Shopper
I have dipped into the forum lately as I have been away-- but several comments from presenters over the last few months have led me to believe that they actually read the comments we make.It stands to reason that the most avid QVC customers are here, they hear everything warts and all!P&P costs are a theme at the moment?

Am I just power Happy?

Maybe I've imagined this (I too have been dipping in and out of late) but I'm sure a while ago it was observed on here how QVC had clearly responded to comments made on the forum across the course of a day. I seem to recall that someone had posted about how a particular bit of information would have been useful in a certain presentation, and by the next showing the presenter was making a point of filling in that very specific gap! I too suspect it's selective though - can't see Debbie in the 9pm hour saying as an aside: "by the way, we believe some of you don't like P&P, so with immediate effect all delivery is freeeeee"

Then if it's thought that the presenters might read some of these remarks, maybe some shouldn't be quite so personal? Just a thought.

I have dipped into the forum lately as I have been away-- but several comments from presenters over the last few months have led me to believe that they actually read the comments we make.It stands to reason that the most avid QVC customers are here, they hear everything warts and all!P&P costs are a theme at the moment?

Am I just power Happy?

Hmmmm, Silver Fox eh ? Not by any chance Dale Franklin ?

Then if it's thought that the presenters might read some of these remarks, maybe some shouldn't be quite so personal? Just a thought.

If they do read personal remarks, particularly about their presenting styles and what annoys the viewers, perhaps they will think twice next time about how they actually come across on screen. The powers that be may even take note and do something about the things that have horrified many of us in the past.

The presenters possibly do come on here and read some of our comments, but I'd assume that even if they thought the criticism was valid that it's the 'powers that be' who make the final decision about things like the erratic P&P charges. So even the presenters' 'feedback' may fall on 'deaf ears.'

Believe it or not, I've just had a phone call from the Chief Exec's Office at QVC re a complaint I've made about a particular presenter. They've looked at the presentations and are going to take it up with the presenter. Obviously they can't afford to ignore too many complaints as it would affect profits :clapping:

Obviously they do listen (occasionally)

P xx

Believe it or not, I've just had a phone call from the Chief Exec's Office at QVC re a complaint I've made about a particular presenter. They've looked at the presentations and are going to take it up with the presenter. Obviously they can't afford to ignore too many complaints as it would affect profits :clapping:

Obviously they do listen (occasionally)

P xx

May I be nosey and ask what your complaint was? Don't worry about it if you think it's not appropriate to say. :wink:

May I be nosey and ask what your complaint was? Don't worry about it if you think it's not appropriate to say. :wink:

Sorry - wouldn't like to say on open forum. :wink: But just hope there's appropriate action taken or I WILL be switching off when this particular presenter is on.

P x

Sorry - wouldn't like to say on open forum. :wink: But just hope there's appropriate action taken or I WILL be switching off when this particular presenter is on.

P x

It's pleasing to hear that someone has responded to your complaint.
I respect you not wishing to dicuss it further on here.
I hope the matter is fully investigated to your statisfaction and you recieve a letter of an apology in due course.

:sun:

QVC do listen in.
Are you a QVC employee? Just a thought. Just Joking.

FMs shouldnt be on their best behaviour just because QVC listen in. Especially as this is an independent forum.

QVC do listen in.Are you a QVC employee? Just a thought. Just Joking.

FMs shouldnt be on their best behaviour just because QVC listen in. Especially as this is an independent forum.

Ooops my cover is blown!! Yes I must work for QVC, couldn't possibly be anything to do with disagreeing with the personal appearance remarks. Just joking too.

QVC do listen in.Are you a QVC employee? Just a thought. Just Joking.

Sorry, No I'm not employed by QVC - wish I was - could do with some of their perks :grin:

Just a customer who objects to certain presenters attitudes !!

Last edited:
prob AY as she has been out of hand recently just speculating do fully appreciate you not wanting to go into details :)

Latest posts

Back