Tua Trend

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

G

galaxy

Guest Shopper
Tua Trend and Tua Viso: do you use it and what do you think about it?
I was desperate enough to buy the Tua Trend and have used it for about 4 months fairly regularly, every week for at least 4-5 times, sometimes even 7 times a week. I found it easy to operate, BUT what puts me off (and I’ve now stopped using it), is how time consuming it really is!:clock: It takes me at least 40 min. I made it a routine of using it just before bed time, while having a sit down on the computer at the end of the day, catching up on my emails and reading this forum (love this forum by the way! Hello everyone I've just joined yesterday!:wave:). However, I found out that I couldn’t fall asleep easily after I’ve worked out my facial muscles last thing at night! So after four months, I missed few times, then it turned to few weeks, now I’ve been off it for a month.

Did it help??? I hear you all ask! Well, yes - it definitely did help. It was an improvement without a doubt. I was beginning to get that permanently tired look, so by using this I looked a lot fresher, a 'better' me. It didn’t erase any wrinkles (I wasn’t expecting it anyway), it didn’t sort out the hooding over the eyes, it didn’t fill in the hollows under my eyes, or gave me new cheek bones, no...That might have come if I had continued using it, who knows. One thing is for sure I really looked better and fresher version of me, but not younger.

You might be interested to know also, that within couple of weeks of me stopping and not using it, I reverted back to the old tired version of me again! Needless to say I am very :sad:, but obviously it requires dedicated and committed daily use, if you can spare the time.

I was watching the presentations today again, and noticed that Tina (the guest presenter) is looking very fresh overall and I would say younger than her 40 years. However, I also noticed she is beginning to get a weird looking area of built up muscles running from the corners of her mouth, down towards the jowl area. Especislly noticable as she speaks, a bit like a hamster pouch... which is not natural and that really puts me off. Have a look at the today’s videos clips and see what you think? Maybe I just imagined it?! :confused:

Hello Galaxy and welcome to the forum!

thanks for the review on the Tua trend, I've never been tempted myself as I'm useless with anything that requires that kind of regular dedication, I have loads of gadgets including the neck/jowl firmer thing & the no-no hair remover that QVC sell - all currently gathering dust!:headbang:

But my mum is very into all these gizmos - she is currently using a facial toning one that's sort of on headphones so you can get on with whatever you want whilst using it - not noticed her looking any different yet though :wonder: and it was pricey I think about £300??

Will check out the Tua lady & see if I can spot the hamster pouches...:giggle:

Update - yes I can see what you mean, looks like she has had some sort of fillers that have gone a bit wrong?? or do you think she's over done it with the Tua....:thinking:

Last edited:
i think it was shirley conran who said "life's too short to stuff a mushroom".

i suspect she would think the same about this.

Latest posts

Back