Yankee Candle TSV 4th July

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yankee Candle TSV 4 July

Hi,

Does anyone know what the Yankee candle TSV is likely to be this Sunday.

Any clues, smiles.

Katie

Yankee TSV

To coin a Rolf Harris phrase .... "Do You Know What It Is Yet?"

Don't know, but when i looked at the "favorites" from the link given there was a box in the right corner that said 2 large jars called "Stars and Stripes". When I clicked it gave me the "cannot access" info, like it does when something is a TSV. And it'll be on the 4th of July....

Sorry, just checked again and now it does come up, with intro price of £27.42.

Last edited:
Yankee Candle Independence Day 1 Large & 1 Medium Jar with 4 Votives & Holders
Item Number: 759301
QVC Price £33.75
Today's Special Value Price £27.82
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.95

Description
Fill your home with the inviting fragrances of this Yankee Candle collection. Brought to the UK from the States especially for QVC, this great-value set comes in a choice of two true-to-life fragrances. Choose from Blue Hydrangea, offering floral hints of hyacinth, lilac and vanilla; or Lakeside Birch, a clean and fresh scent evoking the outdoors. Boasting jar candles and votives with glass holders this beautiful set is a great way to enhance your home decor.

Each candle is made from premium grade wax
100% cotton wick
Up to 235-300 hours of burn time

Choose from:

Lakeside Birch: A clean and fresh fragrance which captures the beauty of the outdoors

Or

Blue Hydrangea: An enticing scent of beautiful flowers with green notes and hints of hyacinth, lilac and vanilla

Contains:

1 x large Yankee house warmer jar (623g)
1 x medium Yankee house warmer jar (411g)
4 x Yankee votives (49g each)
4 x Yankee clear glass votive holders

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.759301

whats annoying is the p&p cost is so high that its nearly half the price of the candles again if you buy both sets.

Like the tsv but they are selling the same old fragrances. Not everyone loves fresh cut roses , clean cotton and baby powder. I know I don't. I thought Michaela went to the USA last month to bring new fragrances to qvc. I will dip in and out of the shows but will avoid the hours when OTT Craig Rowe is "presenting" this afternoon.

I wasn't going to order - HONEST! - but having looked at them again with hubby I've ordered the blue hydrangea set. Sadly my hubby's Grandma died end of last year, in her garden was some lovely hydrangeas, we have inheritaed the house & are moving in at end of this month so it was a sign, have never seen this fragrance before so hoping they don't disappoint now.

Love yankee candle, but have never smelled the birch fragrance and was a little unsure after reading the reviews. Went to yankee ddodle to have a look and they are having a clearance sale from bankrupt stock, might be worth to have a look . QVC lost out again from me today.

Love yankee candle, but have never smelled the birch fragrance and was a little unsure after reading the reviews. Went to yankee ddodle to have a look and they are having a clearance sale from bankrupt stock, might be worth to have a look . QVC lost out again from me today.

It's hard to know whether you will like them or not from a description. I know you can always send them back but two sets of P & P would make that an expensive experience.

I'm being good and resisting, I've got a bit of a stash to work through which has mostly come from Yankee Doodle.

I am not buying, hate it when they do a TSV with all the same fragrance,
would have probably got it if it had been a variety of fragrances
and I dont think its even that great value so would only be good if you really liked the fragrance,
still cant get where she is getting her VALUE from

The price is ok, considering it's one large, one medium AND the votives, but there's no way I'd want all one fragrance, even if it was one I really liked, let alone one I've never even tried. A variety, or even a mixture of the two fragrances would have been better.

I don't find the votives smell much either. I love the larger jars which start from £7.49 and the tarts though. Also as others have said would much prefer a variety of fragrance.

Latest posts

Back