Prompt delivery

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Toril

Registered Shopper
As IW get so many negative comments, I thought I'd post to let you know that it's not all bad (well, unless I'm one of the lucky ones because I've never had any problems with them ..... so far.) I always order online (although I don't order much) and never on the phone so whether that makes a difference I don't know.

I ordered some Black Magic paint on Saturday and it was delivered this morning and that's quicker than goods I ordered from QVC last week and which I'm still waiting for. :thinking:

And if any of you haven't used Black Magic paint before, I can't recommend it highly enough. I ordered 2 1/2 litres when I first saw it aired earlier this year and the order that came today was a 1 litre tin with a 250 ml pot. I moved house in November and, since moving in, have used the paint on every imaginable surface and it does exactly what it says on the tin. I've painted a rusty metal wrought iron gate (and people thought I'd bought a new one,) plastic external piping, pottery, resin, wood ...... you name it and I've probably painted it, but everything is now uniform and looks new (and most of what I painted was old.) I'm now about to paint a blue water butt so it isn't as noticeable.

I have got about half of the original tin left, but friends are now asking to borrow it so I ordered more to make sure I don't run out in a hurry and also it may stop airing on IW in the future. This is one stockpile that I know I will be using. :grin:

I have to admit that I too have had good luck with all my IW orders and always order online too. Maybe it makes a difference?

I ordered some plants that arrived on time and they are exactly as stated in the program.

Very happy with my orders with IW.

I had always been happy with my purchases from IW and always ordered via the web. It's only the gardening products that I am having problems with, but hopefulkly they will be resolved shortly.

I have never had any problems with IW or C&C, maybe the delivery times are influenced by the couriers in the different areas, my orders usually arrive within 3-4 days, sometimes even less. I have only rarely sent anything back and the refund has taken days to show on my card. I have had less good service from QVC on refunds being slow and things being oversold.

I suppose you just speak as you find, with the amount of parcels that they send every day there are bound to be things that go wrong occasionally and if it is you order, you tend to judge by that.

I suppose you just speak as you find, with the amount of parcels that they send every day there are bound to be things that go wrong occasionally and if it is you order, you tend to judge by that.

Absolutely right, but I think where IW really *&$$ is how they take action when things do go wrong - their customer service is TRULY APPAULING full-stop-end-of!!

Rich

Latest posts

Back