Yours Clothing

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

steelerannie

Registered Shopper
I saw Alison Hammond on IW a couple of weeks ago and really liked the style of the clothes. But rather than order from IW I ordered direct from their website. They've got a really good sale on at the moment, I've bought quite a bit of stuff from them (including some t-shirts that were only £1!!!) Also if you spend more than £50 it's free delivery and ov er £75 it's next day delivery!!

http://www.yoursclothing.co.uk/

Ann

I'm lucky enough to have a Yours store in my town and I often nip in to look at what's just come in or if I just fancy a treat. My wardrobe is testiment to that. But thanks for the link because it'll give me an idea of their full range.

Just ordered five t-shirts for £23 and got a code for free delivery and 10% of my first order. The clothes look great.

sale only site

hi

just wanted to let you know about a site www.sizeup.co.uk

it seems to have yours clothing plus a mens section with designer tops at reduced prices :happy::happy::happy:

might be worth a look

The "Yours" store I mentioned in my earlier post used to be "Size Up" and then it changed its name. Maybe they are affiliated?

When they were Size Up you had the chance to collect points on a card and then every so often they'd send a coupon that could be redeemed in store. Shame they don't do that since the change of name.

Hi

I've seen a couple of dresses on their website I quite like the look of for a wedding I'm going to in August. Can anyone who has bought from Yours before please tell me what their sizing is like, is it pretty standard or on the generous side or the skimpy side? I don't want to be sending stuff back cos of the fit.

Thanks in advance for your help.

I think they are pretty standard fitting. I've not had to send anything back yet. I've just ordered my normal size. At the moment they've got a good sale on!!! Might have to have a quick look.

Hi

I've seen a couple of dresses on their website I quite like the look of for a wedding I'm going to in August. Can anyone who has bought from Yours before please tell me what their sizing is like, is it pretty standard or on the generous side or the skimpy side? I don't want to be sending stuff back cos of the fit.

Thanks in advance for your help.

I have ordered quite a lot from them and had to send everything back as they were too big. ( i am a size 20)

Thanks for the replies. I'm still a little confused about which size to order, and to make matters worse I can vary between a 20 and 22. Maybe I'll have to order 2 different sizes and send back the ones that don't fit!! Thanks again.

I have ordered 4 dresses from Yours and found bodywise they are like BHS for size comparison, however l am 5'2" and everything was far, far too long on me and 2 dresses were very shoddily made.
So if you are very tall you maybe ok , if not be prepared to cut about 6-8 inches off the bottom and made in India tiered dresses are not worth the money unless the 2 l ordered were rejects. Unfinished edges were showing on the outside of the dress and over the crocheted tier lines. I did complain and only response was they would consider doing 2 lengths in future but no comment re shoddy produced goods. Would not buy from them again:down:

I bought two pair of summer PJ's last year, the very first wash every seam was out of shape, they went into the charity bag. I would not be tempted again.

My 2 tops from Yours arrived this morning. One with a peacock print is lovely. The other with a so called bubble hem is very odd looking. Voluminous amount of fabric and not at all flattering.

Well I ordered a dress in my normal size but had to get the next size up because, as my daughter so eloquently put it, my boobies didn't fit in the boobie holder!! It is too long for me, but I expected that and am quite happy to shorten it.

I have bought many things off the Yours site this year and I've not noticed shoddy quality. All my things have been excellent - I've sent one or two bits back but not much. I have noticed several of my items are made in England which I prefer - at least I know people in this country are benefiting. I'm sick of seeing shops selling items made in India/Sri Lanka etc and charging an absolute fortune for them (compared to what I know they actually cost the company).

As I have to look smart for work, I've washed things several times and again they don't seem to have lost their shape. I have found sometimes though that the size 20 is too big around the boobs (and mine are generous, I have found in other makes I sometimes have to go for a 22).

They are quick with refunding and also sending replacements if you need them. :grin:

I order quite a bit from them, mainly casual stuff, I find the sizing very generous so always go one size down for a good fit. They are also on Quidco. I think the stuff us ok but it's not what I would call top quality, it's cheap and fashionable and short term. I do think Evans us better quality.

Latest posts

Back