A K and kings realm

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

the green man

Registered Shopper
Sorry but the woman is driving me mad,she can talk the back legs off a donkey quote "i will let Andy take it away and tell you whats in the box" OMG she didn't stop going on about my sons would love that and my daughter hates that,i like/love that.I DON'T CARE what her and her family like, let the man talk he obviously knows what he is talking about.

Sorry but the woman is driving me mad,she can talk the back legs off a donkey quote "i will let Andy take it away and tell you whats in the box" OMG she didn't stop going on about my sons would love that and my daughter hates that,i like/love that.I DON'T CARE what her and her family like, let the man talk he obviously knows what he is talking about.
:doh:

Would that be Buccleuch or Exmoor Style or Kings Realm then ? :talking:

:pizza:

Andrew has just said the gammon is a real favourite of Simon, oh so Simon must have been having a pre sample of today's show. :cheeky::cheeky:
Or was it the Exmoor Style or more so Buccleuch gammon that he liked as he previously said he'd visted the Buccleuch Estate ?
Gosh it's a shame we watchers recall previous shows.

:clapping:

How many different ranges of dead animals in number has Andrew represented now :wink:? First Buccleugh, then Exmoor and now this. I know Buccleugh is a seperate company that operates away from QVC - but Exmoor was his own company, so has it gone bust and he's now rebranded again?

Anyway, whatever - the meat was overpriced in number and very greasy looking in number. So I won't be spending and number of my pennies in number on it in number.

Meh.

The introduction of the hour consisted the Kings Realm was that QVC wanted their own brand and Andrew's title read as MD.

:cheeky:

The introduction of the hour consisted the Kings Realm was that QVC wanted their own brand and Andrew's title read as MD.

:cheeky:

Yep, exactly the same as when they were selling Exmoor Meats too :wink: . I'm sure that was what they said and how they introduced him then - was why I was suspishus :angel::tongue:

I started watching but couldn't cope with AK yakking and chomping the meat at the same time. It brought back memories of Anne Dawson eating for Scotland on a previous Buccleugh meat show. Very expensive, the try-me set was £7.00ish per item ie 8 sausages, 4 sandwich steaks and 4 beefburgers. Won't be trying that then.

I switched off at the sausages that cost a quid each when the p&p was added in. Allowing 2 sausages per person, a sausage and mash dinner for a family of 5 (usually considered a budget meal) would be £10 plus cost of mash and gravy.

I didn't see it but can't imagine AK scoffing down much of a portion :talking: Anne Dawson on the other hand loves to get her chops round a piece of meat :thinking:

Of course only addressing meat eaters here but can I urge you all to support your local butcher. I'm often on my high horse about this but small butchers are being squeezed out by the big supermarkets, soon they will disappear if we don't support them.
I live in a very small market town in rural Devon and whenever possible I get my meat from our local butcher.He can trace the provenance of every animal, knowing that it's been respectfully treated, it's very often cheaper than meat from Botswana or wherever that the big boys sell and always tastes so much better:heart:

Of course only addressing meat eaters here but can I urge you all to support your local butcher. I'm often on my high horse about this but small butchers are being squeezed out by the big supermarkets, soon they will disappear if we don't support them.
I live in a very small market town in rural Devon and whenever possible I get my meat from our local butcher.He can trace the provenance of every animal, knowing that it's been respectfully treated, it's very often cheaper than meat from Botswana or wherever that the big boys sell and always tastes so much better:heart:

I totally agree - it's not always possible for people to find a local butcher these days, but if you can - shop there instead. I live in a small town that has recently had the addition of a brand new Sainsburys, Tesco and Lidl - but our local Butcher is still always very busy, because people know they will get better quality meat for lower prices that is slaughtered more humanely and cleanly and hasn't done the airmiles, we can trace our meat to within 4 miles of the butcher itself.

Also, would you really want to pay all that money for meat that is packed in dry ice, could possibly be thawed out on arrival and then get lost in transit from Q? :talking:

:wink:

I don't eat meat but I totally agree with you. Small, personally run shops etc. are all endangered by multi nationals and, though it is difficult in these hard times to make the choice to spend more when it is possible to spend less, I really feel that as far as food is concerned we should be careful about the provenence. Same applies to fish, fruit and veg of course.

Latest posts

Back