Updated Website

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

faerie

Registered Shopper
hiya

Just noticed TJC have updated their website ... looks good ... at home ... well sort of .. still same 'glitches' like item no 568879 - 9ct white gold earrings with 12 points of diamonds, going for the low low price of .... £807.95 (wonder if I could talk hubby into getting me them :mysmilie_483:)

then theres the access ...
cant access it from work because internet auctions are filtered (although I can access Rocks, Coloured Rocks AND Gems!!) told them this time and time and TIME before :headbang:

used to be able to watch on my mobile too, but because of the silverlight box on the live screen, cant access that either .... mobile freezes up

although, any time I have watched lately, its normally been either an 'under day' platinum overlaaaaaaay or iliana ... one I cant wear, one I cant afford... :sad:

oh well (sigh)

vent over ... but apart from above, the site does look more classy

Hi Faerie,

I agree. The updated site does have a classy feel to it. However, like you, I've noticed some things that need fixing.

- The Falling Auction prices no longer refresh automatically which means it times out without showing the final price. I have to keep on pressing F5 on my computer to update the screen. And, there are still some prices that go UP instead of down.

-There are items in the fixed catalogue labelled 'In stock' but yet when you try to Add To Cart they aren't available

-Feedback: I find feedback really useful. However, if you leave feedback on the TJC website they publish your full name which they should warn you about - this is a privacy issue that needs to be looked at.

I like the under days. They are obviously a good money-spinner.

Latest posts

Back