Floracil - will it remove Mally mascara?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ameka did say that she was wearing Mally mascara and it was removed by the floracil.

yes they claim on QVC it will do, but I have read on here & on the QVC reviews about people having a bad reaction to Floracil so be careful if you're sensitive.

I haven't tried it myself, but I do use Mally mascara and it comes off no probs with Alpha H balancing cleanser and a muslin cloth!

I use Philosophy facial cleanser to remove my mascara. I don't use Mally so don't know if it's waterproof, but the Philosophy cleanser removes the brand of waterproof mascara that I use with no problem ....... one small 'dollop,' a rinse of water and my mascara and foundation etc are gone for the day. I'd imagine it would work on Mally as I personally find it more effective than Floracil.

Floracil - will it remove Mally mascara? Thanks for your comments in advance.

The Floracil is the only eye makeup remover that makes my eyes really sore. I can't wear a lot of Gatineau because of reactions. I use waterproof mascara and find that the Liz Earle CP gets it off, although it might take two goes now that they've changed the formulation. Hope that helps.

I have used Floracil and to be honest if your mascara is in anyway waterproof no it won't. Some mascaras are not even waterproof but they use the term water resistant and it won't take those off either. I don't use waterproof mascara as I think it dries your lashes out, also I am not swimming wearing mascara.

The best ones for heavy mascara are duel with oil in them and you shake it to mix. Boots No7 do a good one which I think is £6? I used to get it with any £5 vouchers Boots used to give out. But it could have gone up since then.

Floracil made my eyes sting and didn't just lift off mascara by placing on cotton pads I had to do it a few times and then rub

I use the L'oreal expert eye make up and this takes waterproof mascara off without any probles

I use Floracil but not if I'm wearing waterproof mascara. I find Clarins the best and most gentle brand.

Floracil ordinary (ie the one they sell on Q) won't take off waterproof eye make up (allegedly). I bought some Floracil Extreme £12.50 from e-bay, which is supposed to remove waterproof eye make up, as I'd bought some Mally Mascara and needed w/proof remover. Not only did it NOT remove my eye make up, it left my eyes puffy, sore and my vision cloudy for hours after use.

I went to t'supermarket and bought Simple Waterproof eye make up remover which cost £2.49, tried it and it removed the lot without any stinging, irritation or puffiness (no mineral oil in the formulation) - bargainous.

The Bourjois eye makeup remover is really quite good too. The bottle is a bit cumbersome but great value for under a fiver and it doesn't leave your eyes all greasy and gross.

Considering Alison saying recently that she has dark circles due to residual makeup under her eyes and SHE uses Floracil it's hardly a ringing endorsement!!

:wonder:

Another QVC order that's on it's way back to QVC before it's even arrived !!! I ordered the Floracil trio pack that was on last night. I tried it years ago and wasn't overly impressed, but stupidly listened to all they were saying and ordered it again (why do I DO that?). I've used Liz Earle C&P for years, had no problems, and will continue to do so - this never upsets my sensitive skin/eyes, and removes all my mascaras, including Mally.

It won't budge the waterproof one, i bought a cheap oill remover from boots own brand for sensative eyes and it does the job.

The Floracil is the only eye makeup remover that makes my eyes really sore. I can't wear a lot of Gatineau because of reactions. I use waterproof mascara and find that the Liz Earle CP gets it off, although it might take two goes now that they've changed the formulation. Hope that helps.

I have exactly that problem! All the Gatineau eye products make my skin react - just one of those things. I cannot, however use the Liz Earle because I am allergic to some of the ingredients in that too!
I use Bobbi Brown eye makeup remover to remove Mally mascara. It is oily, but you wipe over with water afterwards so I don't react to that - yay!

QUOTE=tinaborder;389820]Floracil - will it remove Mally mascara? Thanks for your comments in advance.[/QUOTE]

tina im with toril here...........purity + MICROFIBRE the expensive type cloths meant for faces clears all traces of mine.......i also manage to get off the eye liner [ the type you can put under the rim of your eyes & that comes off too BUT needs a little more persuasion....good luck.......P. purity is all our bathrooms + grown up kids too as its great for all skin types & NO no share sadly in Co lol

Latest posts

Back