Anyone know a qvc conceler that covers tattoos?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well,QVC don't stock it any more but the best thing for covering tattoos is Dermablend.
When my dd finished beauty college she bought several of the kits from QVC & used them with great success HTH

nyce legs

not sure if this will be any help,but Ideal World do something called Nyce Legs it is like spray on tights £19.99 and comes in three or four shades.I watched the demo and the model had quite a heavy black tattoo round her ankle and it seemed to cover it ok.

If your bridesmaids tattoo is on her leg it might do the trick,can't see any reason why you couldn't use it on any other part of the body though.
Good luck.

Well,QVC don't stock it any more but the best thing for covering tattoos is Dermablend.
When my dd finished beauty college she bought several of the kits from QVC & used them with great success HTH

its now Vichy Dermablend and you can get it on Boots.com, or in larger Boots stores

Doesn't Mally do one that was specifically created for a celeb with a tattoo that had to be covered for a video shoot?

You could try the Amazing Cosmetics concealer. My friend has some fairly prominent but small tattoos and we have played around and found that Amazing Cosmetics concealer with Bare Escentuals Bisque and Mineral Veil over the top does the trick when she needs to cover them.

Where is the tattoo, and how big is it - because if it's big and right in front of everybody all day then I'd go straight for the Dermablend - especially if you don't have the correct shade of Amazing Cosmetics concealer to hand - but bear tanning in mind when choosing colour if said bridesmaid is likely to be a slightly different colour on the day due to sunbeds or fake tan. (You can make Amazing Cosmetics concealer darker with Bare Escentuals foundations.)

I do make up for friends sometimes and it's not unusual for brides to be a different colour on the day than they were ten days ago when we did the final make up rehearsal because of tanning. :eek:

MAC's Studio Finish concealer is supposed to cover tattoos pretty well. If there is a counter near you, probably best for your bridesmaid to pop along and get them to demo it / tell her what would be best.

Latest posts

Back