Cardio Blades

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

apple

Registered Shopper
When I was having a sort out this week, I found some cardio blades which I bought from QVC many years ago and can't remember ever having used them (you know how it is with exercise stuff!). They're a pair,yellow and black, shorter than the flexi bars, about a metre each. I googled them and they're still available elsewhere and cost a lot more than I paid for them.
Just wondered if anyone else bought these and did you/do you use them and get results.?

I also found a foam ball type thing that was supposed to exercise your face muscles, never used that either.

Thanks

Yes, I bought the Flexi-Bars but only ever used one so I sold the other to another lovely forum member. It certainly helps in keeping the arms toned that's for sure. I'm a great believer in thinking that any form of exercise is better than nothing at all and there are benefits with everything if used regularly. Unfortunately, there is a down side to these Bars and that is.......they don't make very good clothes hangers unlike so many other pieces of equipment!!! :wink:

When I was having a sort out this week, I found some cardio blades which I bought from QVC many years ago and can't remember ever having used them (you know how it is with exercise stuff!). They're a pair,yellow and black, shorter than the flexi bars, about a metre each. I googled them and they're still available elsewhere and cost a lot more than I paid for them.
Just wondered if anyone else bought these and did you/do you use them and get results.?

I also found a foam ball type thing that was supposed to exercise your face muscles, never used that either.

Thanks

If I had a pound for every unused item I bought from QVC I'd be rich! I was clearing out a cupboard here in my cubby hole that I call my "office" and one of those face-exercising balls rolled out - so that's where it got to - looking in the mirror I think I shoulda used it!

Well blummin' eck, I just posted on the used make-up thread about my sister getting weird and wonderful stuff from the staff shop and lo and behold this was one of the items - what a coincedence. Because it was used it didn't have any instructions so we never knew how on earth you were supposed to use it, so it just sat at home doing nothing. Now I know what it is maybe I should give it a go!

Latest posts

Back