Stock

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

gemdreamer

Registered Shopper
I was rather disappointed, i've been watching jewellerymaker most days, and say a tool kit i wanted, Steve bennett was saying it was brand new in, and i hadn't seen it on previous days. Anyway i thought what the hell, even though i feel they are over priced, i was going to buy a jewellery making kit and a tool kit. Went onto the website, and no tool kits!
So i go onto live help and am told they are out of stock!
Well theres no way im ordering a kit and then a tool kit later and paying 2 p&ps, not when the p&p is so high!
I know it is pre-recorded but it is disappointing for people who see something on screen and then can not get it.
Also, if i wanted t order just 1 string of beads, £5.95 p&p is amazingly high! It is what put me off buying the string of cracked quartz beads i liked, and instead i brought some from a different website with a much more reasonable postage fee.

That is high p&p when people may just be sending for things as and when they see them, they need to look into that!

exactly, if you are ordering a full kit etc and its a big parcel its not too bad, but if you want to order some extra beads at a later date, or some findings etc, the postage could end up costing you double what the item you are ordering costs!

They will lose business from it, as i said i would have brought my quartz beads from them had the postage been say £2.95 as it was elsewhere.
If they had their postage at less than £2.95 they would def be my first choice for items such as silver beads and wire as they are at pretty good prices, and knowing me if i was buying items like that i'd prob end up adding some beads to my order too!

Latest posts

Back