Such Speedy Delivery

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

dottiebird

Registered Shopper
I can't believe how much QVC have speeded up their deliveries:up:

I ordered some Floracil from Gatineau on Wednesday and it has just arrived today...... WOW. Two days, that has to be a record for me.:clapping:

that was speedy dottiebird - I ordered a Prepology item on the 29th May, and some Gale Hayman foundation on the 31st...Prepology arrived yesterday and GH today - a weekend and a Bank Hol in there of course, but still took four days.

Gosh, that is quick! Nice to hear about speedy delivery on things:clapping:, they have changed their delivery to 3-5 days...I reckon it was to do with the Zone launch. I've just ordered some lip lift so fingers crossed It'll arrive quickly. Saying that, I still haven't received my Smashbox TSV...the call has gone into CS!:talking:

Glad to see some people are being treated to a decent delivery service - most things I've ordered within the past month or so (mostly small jewellery items) have taken about a week to arrive :wonder:

My Decleor TSV arrived on Tuesday - never been that quick before. And free p+p - they must do that more often if it gets delivered quicker !!:giggle:

Latest posts

Back