Panasonic TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
I only received my box yesterday - the letter said the engineer would bring it! - and called today tp book an installation slot. 17 june, I was offered as the first available one. When I had been on the phone to qvc, I was told it would be installed within 5 days of receiving it and booking a slot. The operator at the installation company - also known as qvc installations(?) -told me appointments don't start until 14 june. I booked one, tentatively, before calling QVC CS.
I am going to have this box, and you will have my money, for a fortnight before I can use it, I told her. She advised me that I had been misinformed and that I receive it within 5 days of ordering via my credit card, which I did not.
When speakking to the installation operator, she told me that QVC didn't foresee the demand for this item, and she didn't know why so many people were desperate to buy it at the price. I am beginning to wonder that myself!
Although I have a dish, etc., I probably need a second one as I connected the box and cannot use my sky box simultaneously. Also, I found the panasonic to be quite slow in switching between functions. Why is it that, the more expensive an item, the more difficult it is to operate? Is there not a company out there which can make the instructions process an on screen job? More preferable to having to wade through an ultra thick manual.
Because of the delay before I can use it, and the lacklustre performance of the machine, I think this one is going back.
These QVC customers who appear iin the ad must think we are a couple of sandwiches short of a picnic, if they think we believe them when they assure us they have never had to send anything back!

You dont need a second box, you just have a quad LNB attatched to your current dish

Latest posts

Back