Gold fever????

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ruthmay

Registered Shopper
does anyone know what happened in the one oclock hour? Franks was presenting Gold Fever, was only half listening, as all the stuff had been shown before, and suddenly, at 1.45 there was Craig getting into a lather over Yankee Candles, 15 minutes early. did not see the handover, so presume Miss Franks was unwell.

to much calico cottage

She seemed ok on the food and jewellery hours was eating easiyo and all the meat like it was going out of fashion.
Also ok on the bibi bigoux blah blah hour !

I saw this too, Ruthmay. Could be anything, I suppose, but I cynically thought that they were hoarding the gold and punting the Yankee. By the way, I noticed that Michaela just seemed to sit back and be aloof whilst Craig did all the speil - unfriendly towards Craig, I thought: at the end of the show Craig was pondering when they would next be on and Michaela just sat back and let the tumbleweeds roll then finally said "I'll be on later" or something like that, in an almost scoffing tone.

I saw this too, Ruthmay. Could be anything, I suppose, but I cynically thought that they were hoarding the gold and punting the Yankee. By the way, I noticed that Michaela just seemed to sit back and be aloof whilst Craig did all the speil - unfriendly towards Craig, I thought: at the end of the show Craig was pondering when they would next be on and Michaela just sat back and let the tumbleweeds roll then finally said "I'll be on later" or something like that, in an almost scoffing tone.

Perhaps she finds his presenting style excruciating (as do I), and was wishing she could change channel ! (as I did). To sum it up: he was getting on her wick, she wished she could wax lyrical about him but he can't hold a candle to her husband. :cool:

Lol! Well, I don't really watch him either to be honest, but caught this bit and he just seemed friendly and she didn't. And whether or not he lights her candle, she should at least wax lyrical about her products.

Perhaps, like us, she just got bored with it all. The whole week is dull too.

Latest posts

Back