Another annoyance!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

SuziQ

Registered Shopper
I have had another email from QVC today regarding the Decleor Hydra floral set. I had queried why, when I placed an order way before it became limited stock I have been told they have no stock, whilst a friend who ordered it over an hour later as it was about to sell out has had hers dispatched. They have told me that whilst they aren't sure why, it's probably because her CC cleared before mine did: it doesn't matter how early you place an order therefore, if someone who orders after you has a faster clearing CC then they will get priority over you, no matter even if you ordered it the day before. I was a bit gobsmacked by this-this wasn't because there was a problem with my card, but purely because some CC companies take longer to clear a payment than others. I have started to think that not only is the quality and delivery a bit of a lottery with QVC these days, but also whether you will actually be allocated what you have ordered! Am I the only person that thought that I had reserved an item by placing my order?

Total rubbish. They keep banging on about once you order your name is on it and they under the advertising laws cannot sell stock they do not have. Unless of course they do the advanced orders thing, which seems to be popular with QVC now.

I know when I paid by cheque, now it was a few years ago people used complain they sometimes went on waitlist when using this payment. But I always got my items everytime, never went on back order or waitlist.

Hit them with the the sentence I have in bold and see what they say!

Latest posts

Back