Found my forgotten 1st purchase

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mollymoo

Registered Shopper
I thought my first purchase was the original pilates machine - but no I found my Molton Browners today - used them - fab!!!!
I remember they werevery popular
Anyone else still got theirs?
Mollymoo

Never saw them on QVC although I have bought plenty of MB shower stuff TSV's in my time :giggle:

But I DO remember Molton Browners as being highly desirable and often discussed in Fab 208 and Jackie etc in around 1972/73........

I am SO old!! :confused:

My OH just said his mother had them years ago - called rags!!!!
But do have nice curly hair and managed to lie in the sun with them in - mind you we do have high fences!!! LOL
:giggle:

I thought my first purchase was the original pilates machine - but no I found my Molton Browners today - used them - fab!!!!
I remember they werevery popular
Anyone else still got theirs?
Mollymoo

They had a new version in the Bicester Village outlet shop a couple of weeks ago when we were there.

Yep still got mine. Not used them for a long time but always loved them... so I might dig them out soon again :)

Found mine too after recent clearout

My first purchase a s. s. diamonique set. A single stone pendant on chain, solitaire ring and matching studs.
I thought it was fab at the time. Its horribly tarnished looking now.

OOoohh! The money I could have saved by now if I had never laid eyes on QVC!!

cant remeber what my first purchase was excatly but I know I bought my son building bricks . captain scarlett play suit in thefirst few months they were on air.

My first purchase a s. s. diamonique set. A single stone pendant on chain, solitaire ring and matching studs.
I thought it was fab at the time. Its horribly tarnished looking now.

OOoohh! The money I could have saved by now if I had never laid eyes on QVC!!

double ditto to your last sentence!! My first purchase was a blue topaz sterling silver ring. I am a sucker for rings! I also bought a set (suite do they call it?) of silver Diamonique like the one you mention, which I loved at the time..haven't worn it in years. I have a silver DQ solitaire ring on order which I am anxiously awaiting!

They had a new version in the Bicester Village outlet shop a couple of weeks ago when we were there.

we visited the Bicester Village outlet a few weeks ago...I think my daughter's ambition is to visit all of them! Our local one is McArthur Glen in Notts, but there's not much there..we went to Cheshire Oaks a couple of weeks back, that was more me...got a Harry Ramsden's place for starters...Bicester Village was a bit too posh for us...can't you tell we live oop north...!

we visited the Bicester Village outlet a few weeks ago...I think my daughter's ambition is to visit all of them! Our local one is McArthur Glen in Notts, but there's not much there..we went to Cheshire Oaks a couple of weeks back, that was more me...got a Harry Ramsden's place for starters...Bicester Village was a bit too posh for us...can't you tell we live oop north...!

A bit posh for me aswell and we only live a few miles away. Only go for MB, L'Occitane and Kipling, then go up road to lakeland etc. more my kind of shops.

A bit posh for me aswell and we only live a few miles away. Only go for MB, L'Occitane and Kipling, then go up road to lakeland etc. more my kind of shops.

if only I'd known Finsnan..Lakeland is one of my fave shops! When we went to Cheshire Oaks my daughter assured me there was a Lakeland there - so there was...but it turned out to be Lakeland Leather!!

Latest posts

Back