Anthony - Sticky fingers...or sticky something

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

barbedwire

Registered Shopper
Anyone watching the Cook's Essentials hour?

Anthony has just excelled himself. Previewing the Ice Cream maker at the start of the hour he's just said he had already been sampling the resulting ice cream. Cue Simon Brown saying 'Ohh have you been sticking your fingers in it you naughty boy?' Anthony said 'It wasn't my finger I stuck in it...' :drunk: all went quiet for a mo - then cue the sound of Anthony realising what he'd said and dissolving into laughter. Simon had to take over while he composed himself. Was very very funny...:wink:

I want to know what it was he DID stick in the ice cream. His Hundreds and Thousands? Or his Flake? :D

Oh I miss all the good bits! I love Anthony on the cooking/ kitchen hours as he never stop eating, the guests have to keep talking while he samples the goodies!!!

Anyone watching the Cook's Essentials hour? .........
I want to know what it was he DID stick in the ice cream. His Hundreds and Thousands? Or his Flake? :D

Probably the pointy end of his cornet ! :muscle:

Anyway what do you expect - today is Sundae.

Hi, I love anthony he is a great presenter and a nautral on tv, he isn't afraid to try things, i just want to know, how he stays so thin as he eats everything in sight, keep on going anthony i love you and hope you stay on QVC forever as you are a breath of freshair.

Latest posts

Back