Megadrop madness!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bennyxp

Registered Shopper
Has anybody every got a megadrop off price-drop tv or bid tv before?

Ove got;
* Pack of 25 Paints
* Wireless keyboard and mouse
*Printer
*Touch screen phone (Yesturday)

I've never managed to get one, wish I knew the secret of getting through in time, I usually try online but I tried phoning once and every item had gone before my phone had even finished dialing and I had the number on speed dial.

To be honest, there is no way you can get in on a megadrop via the phone if it is a good product and a small quantity.

As the website is about 5 seconds in advance to the tv sets, this lets you see it is £1 before it is announced on the TV.

What you should do, is log in online, and on every item get it up, and press buy now, and when it hits £1 press buy now! SIMPLES!!

(The phone takes a few seconds to connect aswell....so the really good items will be gone via the web site) -I have a clear idea of what is going for £1, so I dont sit there looking at every product, but I cant tell you what it is, or everybody will do it, and I wont get in on them intime ever again!! :D

To be honest, there is no way you can get in on a megadrop via the phone if it is a good product and a small quantity.

As the website is about 5 seconds in advance to the tv sets, this lets you see it is £1 before it is announced on the TV.

What you should do, is log in online, and on every item get it up, and press buy now, and when it hits £1 press buy now! SIMPLES!!

(The phone takes a few seconds to connect aswell....so the really good items will be gone via the web site) -I have a clear idea of what is going for £1, so I dont sit there looking at every product, but I cant tell you what it is, or everybody will do it, and I wont get in on them intime ever again!! :D

Thank you, I might give that a go and see if I can get anything, mind you now I've got some idea of how to possibly get something I bet there'll be nothing I want.

The Megadrops have been really poor the first weekend compared to previous years, hope they buck up their ideas this weekend !

To be honest, the nest megadrops will be on bid tv, as it is their main channel.......Im looking forward to October on Bid tv's 10th Birthday! :D

I was watching last night with my nemesis Mark Ryes presenting and I couldn't help but notice the lack of quantity in 2 megadrops. 7 available for a digital photo frame (which I suspect were snapped up by web bidders) and 47 available for 3 pairs of Diamonesque Earings. The earings went very quick but freeview cut out before the sale ended.

Thanks to Ben's advice I managed to get a watch in a megadrop tonight, just missed out on a camcorder but I needed a watch so it's all good.

I've just noticed it says I've only posted 32 times, I'm sure I've posted a good few hundred more than that, perhaps gremlins are at work.

Last edited:
The megadrops this weekend have been an absolute joke.

They have sold 22" HD sharp tv £1

Genio Phone £1

0.75ct Diamond ring £1

And now.....even more astonishing items

http://www.price-drop.tv/PreviousAuctionProductPage.aspx?Cat=6&SubCat=12&Offer=4029093 (HD Vivitar camcorder)

http://www.price-drop.tv/PreviousAuctionProductPage.aspx?Cat=7&SubCat=24&Offer=4030075 (0.40 ct diamond ring)

http://www.price-drop.tv/PreviousAuctionProductPage.aspx?Cat=6&SubCat=14&Offer=4030095 (mini netbook)

Who else agrees theese must have been the best set of megadrops in 1 weekend?!?

I have been a sony vaio net book go fo £1 worth £800, but that was the only good one that weekend.

- This weekend has had a selection of great megadrops!

Latest posts

Back