Surefit TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Emmsies

Registered Shopper
Hello :hi:
Just read Simon's blog and he's talking about Wednesday's TSV being Surefit Chair/Sofa covers...just wondering if anybody had anymore info as I think they look quite nice...?
Thanks loads:flower:

Found a link: http://www.surefit.com/

Do you remeber those blousey elasticated loose covers a few years back...looked like Austrian Blinds over your sofa or chair? 'Just relieved these don't appear to be resurrected for the TSV! :giggle:

Jude xx

hmmmm looks interesting, I use throws to cover my sofa - nowt wrong with it other than the colour so not looking to replace. Will see what the price of this is like as I get very nice throws from Dunelm Mill and got a feeling this stuff will be costing a lot more.....:thinking:

Haha, I was thinking of fit as in fitness! I thought it was some way of getting fit whilst sitting on your sofa. Doh!

:mysmilie_61: if there was something that could get me fit whilst lying on my sofa I'd be buying if for sure!

Mind you these things look like they'd give you a bit of a work out just getting them on your sofa....:wonder:

Would be grateful for anymore details prior to midnight please.
Hopefully will be labrador proof :thinking:

I love the short dining chair covers-I am sick of the faded pattern on mine as the sun shines directly on my dining table. Does anyone know if any UK companies do similar please?

I love the short dining chair covers-I am sick of the faded pattern on mine as the sun shines directly on my dining table. Does anyone know if any UK companies do similar please?

I recently bought some raspberry covered chairs for my conservatory - THEN I realised they would fade in the sunlight - SO I bought some cream stretch dining chair covers with a valance from either Stows of Stowmarket or House of Bath, cant remember which, and best thing I ever did - my chairs remain fresh and the covers can be washed and whipped off for special occasions.

OMG! I remember these from back in the 70's when we lived in America. We would buy them from Sears and they were seriously hard work! My Mother and I were forever having to constantly tuck them in and re-adjust them. I never thought I would see the like of them again until I turned on QVC this morning!

Good grief. My dear departed mum had a set of these in the 60's. They were horrendous. Uberdifficult to get on and off and they scagged and pulled at any given opportunity. They also make furniture look very cheap (which of course they are). Even back then she didn't tolerate them for long before replacing the suite.

I managed to see some of the TSV presentation at 7am this morning - and thought they looked quite good,if were in the market for a quick fix for your sofa

Latest posts

Back