Yankee Candles Anniversary hours.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

piper4

Feline & Veiltail Techie!
Two Elms left & One Oak north of Pixie Wood on the
I thought for an Anniversary they might have brought out some tart warmers we hadn't seen but no it was the same old stuff.

Yesterday I took delivery of a novelty tart warmer from Yankee Doodle which is the seagull signpost one and it was half price, I am well pleased with that.

It has been over 2 years since I bought any YC from QVC, and if they don't make their hours more interesting it will be some time before I buy anything from them, especially with the offers other online stores have.

piper

It's not been tempting me either! How many more times do we need to see those bloomin pink or gold sets of tart warmers?

Might have been tempted by something new on easy pay, but there seems to be very little of that.

On the plus side, Michaela is away, so we are spared her longwinded pointless explainations of the bleedin obvious!

I liked her stand-in, Alice from the Vicar of Dibley;-) One tip though, try to learn the names of the candles before you go on air next time....

I watched on Saturday and Michaela said that she was flying to Boston yesterday to choose new fragrances for YC.

Had a look on the qvc website and the results are in for the favourite fragrances , my god its the same old boring ones.

Give us something new.

I have to agree with you ladies, I am sick to death of the same old same old. Surely they can bring us something new......... I HATE HATE HATE the blimming sickly foodie candles and the fruity ones.

I too shop on Yankee Doodle as they have far more choice.

Why can't they bring out more woody, spicy fragrances for the people who don't want to have their house smelling like a damn bakery. I am getting soooooooo bored with QVC now.

Very boring shows and had virtually the same goods in all of them :down: After seeing so many recommendations about Yankee Doodle from folk on this site I have started to buy from them and very happy with the service. Got a couple of electric tart burners (Xmas ones that were going cheap!) and one arrived broken. Had no hassle whatsoever in getting it replaced swiftly. Having seen the results of the QVC YC fav fragrances at least I know I won't be tempted by the July TSV.

Oh yes I love Yankee Doodle so much. Got loads of bargains off there.

I have to agree with you DB foodie candles are not my thing either, though my daughter's boyfriend likes them but she doesn't so I told him to go and stand in Sainsburys bakery lol

I like the woodland and sea type fragrances and my daughter likes apple and the vanilla ones so I guess we all have our favs.

I just don't think the buyers at the Towers are showing any imagination with their choices, YC do have a good range how come it's just us forum buddies that can see it but not them.

piper

I bought the large candles on auto delivery - so i'm not buying anymore this year.

qvc do not inspire you to watch....the shows are very repeative and very boring.

With the same old presenters , Craig Rowe is sooooo OTT when presenting Yankee Candles.

I watched on Saturday and Michaela said that she was flying to Boston yesterday to choose new fragrances for YC.

Had a look on the qvc website and the results are in for the favourite fragrances , my god its the same old boring ones.

Give us something new.

Thank God for that,sick of fresh cut roses and clean cotton
the six that have been chosen for qvc in the special set for July include those,infact they are all boring(well to me they are )
we went to Boston in April,the yankee place was a two hour drive,I would have gone but didnt fancy dragging the kids around there,I did buy some candles over there though,miles cheaper than we get them for!

I E mailed QVC and told them it was about time they brought some new fragrances to us, I told them that people were shopping at Yankee Doodle where they had more choice and cheaper prices......... They did E Mail me back to say they would pass on my comments........... I shan't hold my breath(lol).

QVC has to start listening to this forum and the viewers , from what I read on their site yesterday a lot of people don't like the favourite fragrances choices and they won't be buying them.

Very refreshing to hear people on there not backing the myth that Craig and Michelea peddle that everyone loves Fresh cut roses and clean cotton. I for one hate those ****** fragrances.

Latest posts

Back