Model Debbie

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BusyMum

Registered Shopper
Saw Debbie on the Dulcolax ad last night (how do they keep straight faces when doing this kind of thing..?!) - anyway it reminded me that a while ago there was a thread about various models and someone said who Debbie was married to and I can't for the life of me remember now, and it's driving me mad - can anyone help please?!

Hi Busy Mom, I think someone said that she is married to Rick Astley, 80's pop star, but not positive.

She's married to Stefan Booth.

He was in Hollyoaks and competed in Dancing on Ice a few years back.

Mine of useless information, me.

As a model I find Beth unwatchable but her story is so sad and I don know how the family coped with such terrible things. She can take comfort that she did everything she could but cancer is just so cruel.

Poor Beth, she is such a lovely, smiley character who always brightens my day. I felt for some time she's been looking gaunt and unwell - the stress she is under must be awful...such a sad, sad story.

am not beths biggest fan but noone should go through what she and her family has

She's married to Stefan Booth.

He was in Hollyoaks and competed in Dancing on Ice a few years back.

Mine of useless information, me.

thanks minnietheminx...I knew it was an actor but for the life of me couldn't think of his name - you've put my mind at rest about it now!

Hi Busy Mom, I think someone said that she is married to Rick Astley, 80's pop star, but not positive.

thanks for the response Pandora...I felt it was an actor rather than a singer and I think minnietheminx has got it right.

Latest posts

Back