Bare Escentuals TSV/Beauty Day - 10/07/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tabatha

Registered Shopper

Just to let you know there is a Bare Escentuals TSV / Beauty Day on Saturday 10th July.

:clapping:Yipeeeeeeeee - was going to ask anyone if they knew what it was but you know - I don't care - I'll be buying it anyway - I just love love love this makeup and I just love love love watching SJ. Thats a whole lotta love guys !

xx

help with B.E

Would someone give their opinion on the foundation colours,i have tried a couple of colours light and medium and found none of them suitable,i have blue eyes and a fairly pale complexion (no redness) and brunette/reddish hair.

Should i give the medium beige a go? .
Thanks

Would someone give their opinion on the foundation colours,i have tried a couple of colours light and medium and found none of them suitable,i have blue eyes and a fairly pale complexion (no redness) and brunette/reddish hair.

Thanks

Hiya :grin:
I'd say the Medium Beige might be too dark for you.
I've very fair,blonde hair & green eyes & all QVC BE shades are too dark for me so I go to Ebay & buy the shade Fair from a seller in the States.
My dd also uses BE & has the same problem with QVC shades being too dark, though she's not quite as fair as me she finds the Fair shade is perfect for her too HTH

ooh i too would love some lipglosses and eye colours i love BE talking of SJ whom i love not intending to be rude i'm a curvy girl myself so apologies if i'm wrong but is she maybe pregnant? she's been wearing lots of non clingy floaty tops recently and it has crossed my mind

would love to see in this tsv: a foundation, some eye colours and some lip glosses....please! :angel:

I got the "Try Me" BE set a month or two ago and really like the lipgloss that was included in the set. My only gripe is that there is still quite a lot of gloss left but the brush is too small to reach the bottom of the tube! :down:

lets hope they have the matte foundation at long last, its been out for ages in the states, why oh why do they insist on drip feeding us new stuff, they treat the UK customers like muppets !!

I got the "Try Me" BE set a month or two ago and really like the lipgloss that was included in the set. My only gripe is that there is still quite a lot of gloss left but the brush is too small to reach the bottom of the tube! :down:

I always use cotton tips/swaps to get the last lot out, works well, especially if you get the long ones they use at make up counters

Hi, I think it is 229344, Bare Escentuals 7 pce Top Picks Collection . Not sure of contents

The picture on the July newsletter has a pic of a collection (which is often a pic of the TSV). Looks like it includes a flawless definition mascara and buxom lip gloss, plus two eye colours and a complexion product (can't work out whether it is a 2g foundation or the tinted mineral veil from the picture). Assuming one of the other products will be a blush or radiance. It also includes a full flawless brush.

Thanks

i mix 2 colours together.........fairly light & light to get the shade i want.... hope that helps/also i would buy from QVC till youve got the right shades & then go cheaper places for your colour.....well at least cheaper postage

Latest posts

Back