QVC Italy

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Almerinda

Registered Shopper
The other night, whilst watching Claire Sutton presenting something, she mentioned that there was QVC in the UK, Germany, Japan and ITALY. Where I live!! I couldn't believe it so I looked on the internet and there it was! QVC Italy starts in the autumn. This could well mean that I can save postage on things like SBC and Occitane TSV's!! Not sure if that is a good thing or not really!!

That's great news :up: I will have to tell my Verona based colleagues about this (we are always chatting about shopping LOL)

The other night, whilst watching Claire Sutton presenting something, she mentioned that there was QVC in the UK, Germany, Japan and ITALY. Where I live!! I couldn't believe it so I looked on the internet and there it was! QVC Italy starts in the autumn. This could well mean that I can save postage on things like SBC and Occitane TSV's!! Not sure if that is a good thing or not really!!

Yes you are right. Here is a short link.

http://www.gcimagazine.com/marketstrends/channels/onlinetv/29958034.html

Lets hope we get some Italian fashions! I can't understand why we don't get more German, rather than all this stuff from US?

Sounds like very good news. Italian fashion would be lovely - can't see the current offerings going down at all well in Italy. We brits are too gullible. The gold selection will make interesting viewing too.

Yes, Bea Frugal: the gold selection will make interesting viewing. I wonder if there'll be masses of solid 18ct gold at great prices as well as loads of veronese? (You can bet your bottom dollar, there won't be masses of 9ct gold, that's for sure!!)

Yep Ricki S I think that's the case - and I wonder if 18ct is in fact the miminum (9ct pitched as the UK and 14ct pitched at the US markets).

I'm pretty sure that 9ct gold isn't recognised as gold in Italy. Minimum is 14ct, but I could be wrong.

I have never seen or heard of anything other than 18 carat gold in Italy. They poo poo anything less. Like everything else; when you buy it is worth a fortune and when you sell it it's worht nothing!!

I have never seen or heard of anything other than 18 carat gold in Italy. They poo poo anything less. Like everything else; when you buy it is worth a fortune and when you sell it it's worht nothing!!

Same in Greece. When, I wonder, will this bankrupt nation get QVC.........I won't hold my breath....:giggle::giggle:

Latest posts

Back