Problems with Order YET AGAIN!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Miss Kitty

AKA Broomstick Babe
What is going on at Rocks?

First order for a while, but same old issues

1) Warehouse problem
One of the items I ordered wasn't in stock. It was a big game, new stock post burglary, so no excuse.

2) Sent to the wrong address
Asked for it to be delivered to work. Went through the details with the lady on the phone. It was sent to my home address. Unusually, OH was in, so at least it got delivered. No excuse.

3) It took ages to arrive
Can't remember what day I ordered but they rang me on 3rd to tell me one of the items was not available. It finally arrived today. So they picked on Thursday but I didn't get it on Friday, Saturday or Monday. No excuse.

Thanks Mrs James.

I know it's not the end of the world etc but it just spoils my experience. I love Rocks and want them to be very successful. So who is letting them down?

Hi Miss Kitty,

Sorry to hear that we have let you down. Please feel free to email me with your account details so I can look in to what has happened.

Kind regards

John Bennett

Poor miss Kitty what bad luck I hope John can find out whats gone wronge and sort it out
I have to say I have always had excellent service from rocks and never any of the problems you have had but i know some peeps have had issues in the past with the c.s
lets hope its a one off

3rd Time Unlucky

Had my third call today to advise that once again an item I had won in an auction and had in my basket is 'out of stock'. Coincidentally a Milano charm as it was last time.

The time before it was the Ruby football charm although two days after I received my order it was back in stock again as it was auctioned.

Rocks, do you hold stock back for planned shows events?

Hi Janey,

Sorry to hear about this problem. If you would like to email me at [email protected] with your account details, I'll have a look in to what happened.

Kind regards

John Bennett

Latest posts

Back