L'Occitane in Last Clicks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BusyLizzie

Registered Shopper
Just spotted this in Last Clicks if anyone's interested:-

Item Number 227-843 L'Occitane Indulgent Cherry Bath Duo which contains 500ml of Cherry Blossom Bath & Shower Gel and 500ml of Cherry Blossom Shimmering Lotion. Now @ £27.66 + £5.45 P&P - normally £39.00 + P&P so quite a saving.

Sorry, can't do links!

are they going to change the brittle packaging

I know, the packaging is shocking! I opened a brand new cherry blossom body lotion recently and on the 2nd use it cracked all down the front, and now I have to lie it down flat so it doesn't leak out everywhere. When you're paying this much for a body lotion, you don't expect the packaging to break so easily.

I know, the packaging is shocking! I opened a brand new cherry blossom body lotion recently and on the 2nd use it cracked all down the front, and now I have to lie it down flat so it doesn't leak out everywhere. When you're paying this much for a body lotion, you don't expect the packaging to break so easily.

You need to email customer services at L'occitane direct. I did when a shower bottle cracked & they sent myself a replacement & also my mum when she complained about a body lotion bottle cracking. They denied on both occasions that there was a problem with the packaging - but at least we got free replacements.

Latest posts

Back