missing parcel

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ragdoll cats

Registered Shopper
I am oh so mad i ordered about 5 items all at once. Well today realised one parcel still missing. Rang qvc oh you should have had the parcel will send you the decleration form out. I am so mad as the decleor item is nosw waitlist only and out of the 5 parcels ordered wish this one had not gone missing.scream scream.

That's so infuriating Ragdoll. Would it be worth your while checking to see if your post office doesn't have it waiting to be collected? I was going to phone up QVC tonight to say a parcel had gone AWOL but fortunately I had to collect an Amazon package from the post office lunchtime and there I discovered my 'missing' QVC package. Yet again my postman failed to leave me a card letting me know he had tried to deliver it so it's been sat there for a few days :doh:.

Had thought about doing that but the parcel is to be delivered by parcel net. Im lucky in a way the guy who does deliver reconises me when im not at home and yesterday checked his electric thing you have to sign and he still had no parcel.

In a way it off puts you as where is the parcel all my detalis account number name and address are in an envelope with this parcel just wondering who may get those details.

Latest posts

Back