Liz Fullofherself

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Klosblue

Costs nothing to be nice!
OMG! I am not a fan of Ms Fullofherself but last night she was totally attrocious! Shouting, waffling, inuendos and the usual me me me was not only totally unprofessional but completely out of order. I am not a prude, never have been and never will be but she just went too far last night imho. When she breaks into her overdone Welsh accent every few minutes it does nothing to improve her presenting. She also has great difficulty pronouncing some of the gemstones and tonight one of them was Amazonite but she kept saying Amazonyite!!

I don't know what hold she has on TJC the way she keeps leaving and then manages to get back again almost immediately. Must the very low neck tops because there's nothing else as far as I can see. Sorry but she has to go!

Oh, nearly forgot but another thing which is most annoying is when she has stock left and says "if there's one left I'll buy it" ! If she bought everything she says she will then she must be giving all her wages to TJC!

Last edited:
... she certainly needs to do something with her hair! I caught a few minutes of her the other night. Terrible roots and those extensions just look horrid. She'd look lovely if she just had a more natural hairdo. Unfortunately, her hair just looks over treated and the extensions are so obvious.

Me either GC, I thought it was supposed to be about the jewellery!!!!

I will never forget on her website it once said that Quiz Call offered her a job but she held out for more money and got it ... Whether that is meant to be a joke or real I think it sums up how much she thinks of herself :-s

I like Liz but much preferred her hair in a bob.

Hi again PPC.. I agree.. I like Liz & enjoy her presenting, she always seems to come up with a little bit of info I find interesting!! but, not sure I agree with you about the bob tho.. like her hair long, straight and with a fringe! :mysmilie_11:

I can't bear her, would def have to watch something else less conceited and more interesting when she is on like paint drying :tongue:

Latest posts

Back