QVC Debited Card Again

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tvshopper

Registered Shopper
I rang QVC this morning as they'd sent me the wrong colour bag - the invoice showed i'd picked red, but the handbag sent was brown.

So I calls CS and he asks if I want a replace and I says OK; he tells me that they do have some of the red ones in stock and then says he'll reserve one for me so that I don't miss out as they need to receive the original incorrect one back before sending this one out.

However, looking at my bank account, I see they have debited me a second time for the reserved bag - the one they said they'd reserved for me - without any warning. And we are not talking a small sum here - this is a Makowsky bag. :mysmilie_51:

This was never explained to me and indeed, I'd find it odd that they would want me to pay upfront for this 'correct' bag as I've already paid for my bag - well, my bag but the wrong colour one...

Really annoyed about this and am hopping mad!!!!

tvs

Last edited:
That is the way QVC have always done it. Not very trusting are they, but if you are returning something for what they class different etc they just take the money ship it out before the original has arrived back with them. No doubt incase someone else in CS aciddently sells it another customer.

I can remember this happening over the years from threads on st.com.

I rang QVC this morning as they'd sent me the wrong colour bag - the invoice showed i'd picked red, but the handbag sent was brown.

So I calls CS and he asks if I want a replace and I says OK; he tells me that they do have some of the red ones in stock and then says he'll reserve one for me so that I don't miss out as they need to receive the original incorrect one back before sending this one out.

However, looking at my bank account, I see they have debited me a second time for the reserved bag - the one they said they'd reserved for me - without any warning. And we are not talking a small sum here - this is a Makowsky bag. :mysmilie_51:

This was never explained to me and indeed, I'd find it odd that they would want me to pay upfront for this 'correct' bag as I've already paid for my bag - well, my bag but the wrong colour one...

Really annoyed about this and am hopping mad!!!!

tvs

Have they charged you for postage twice? Make sure that they refund you one lot if they have!

If they've taken the money there's no reason for them to wait for the first bag to be returned before they despatch the right colour. I'd ring them back to check it's being sent but remind them this isn't what was agreed in the first phone conversation.

If they are just holding an item pending the return of the original they shouldn't take any money, it's a straight swop.

Give em another call.

Jude xx

I am getting more and more annoyed with QVC and the cavalier attitude they have. I wrote in here last week, that they told me that they give producst out to people acccording to how fast their credit card is debited, not by when you placed the order.When I complained I was told that no worry, I wpould deffinitely still get my order (the decleor home and away hydra floral.) I doubted it as they had said in the hour it would never be repeated and was probably a mistake. I still insisted they pass my complaint up the line to the CEO. Today I had a letter stating that due to 'a issue with a small amount of the sttock of this item' they were cancelling my order. Why can't they just be honest as I would have far more respect for a genuine mistake than a lie!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back