Xyron Design Runner Not arrived have charged 2 instalments

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

littlepen

Registered Shopper
Having contacted Ideal world, over not received my xyron design runner, from 3rd May, have now contacted them by telephone over 5 times, have posted back declaration form to acknowledge not received item, Ideal world now confirming they have still not received the declaration form, have now got to wait for another form to be posted out to me, and they recieve it back, in the mean time they have charged my credit card for the second instalment, even though their screens say item not received, Has any one else had the same problems, I have only ordered from Ideal World once before, and will seriusly think again before I order, as there refunds policy is a nightmare.:headbang:

I would contact Graham and ask him to take it up on your behalf as he seems to get things sorted out quicker than you can by yourself

I would contact Graham and ask him to take it up on your behalf as he seems to get things sorted out quicker than you can by yourself

I agree, having asked Graham to forward info for me, it appears that my problem with IW is being sorted at last.:smirk:

Contacted Graham

Just to say thank you for peoples advice today, I have emailed Graham this evening, after still not getting any where with ideal world today, so hopefully fingers crossed I might get this matter sorted soon, once again, thank you for your help.

I hope you get it sorted out soon.

I have to say though I wouldn't buy this piece of tat if it were £1! My friend had one and it broke very quickly.

Zyron Runner

Well I would like to thank the people at Shopping Telly, emailed the address at the customer services via ideal world, with in 12 hours, I received a reply, could not stop saying sorry, and the money was refunded into my back account THAT working day, Once again, thank you shopping telly.

Latest posts

Back